2010 fat busters!!

Yeah, I need to try some more, getting bored with the same ones.. I buy the same 5 everytime I get my shopping lol. But my local asda only does like 6/7 different ones. Gonna carry on getting asda good for you meals aswell

i got an asda GFY lasagne and chicken korma to try today and got the WW beef hotpot lol :p i prefer beef ready meals over chicken though dont know why!

cannot wait for my pepperoni pizza stuffed crust too mmm my stomachs grumblin soo bad!! x

iv been craving pizza all week i always crave crap when AF is coming, i did all through pregnancy too though so maybe its that :p testing on monday! x

Hey girls, had a busy busy day today :D

feel like I have ate loads again :blush:

cheerios ss milk, tea no sugar

tuna light lunch and ww yogurt

ww lasagne meal

2 chicken fajitas

does that sound ok?? too much :blush:
oh and I did 1 hour gym workout, 30 mins speed walking and weights xxxxxx

Oh noo pizza again :haha::haha: but I feel really satisfied with my fajitas they were yumm! and feels like a take away :blush:

Aww Paula! That doesn't sound too much at all, and with that workout too, your doing great! Your soooo determind :hugs:

dont feel bad paula you do better than anyone! your gunna be a yummy mummy in no time! (you already are judging by your pic) :p xxx

breakfast - 2slice of toast and butter
lunch - 1minature hero, chicken mayo and lettuce roll, few sips of full fat coke
dinner - 3pieces stuffed crust pepperoni pizza, 1piece garlic bread,

couldve been worse?

You have had a great day like always Paula :)

Wish we had an Asda here.No Asda or Greggs!!!! LOL

Awww thank you girls you always make me feel better, its good that we can support each other :flower:
boothh at least your in control of how much you eat , I would have ate the full pizza 4 weeks ago lol just stay in control and you will be fine! and dont give up just cos you have had a 'bad' day xxx

Awww thank you girls you always make me feel better, its good that we can support each other :flower:
boothh at least your in control of how much you eat , I would have ate the full pizza 4 weeks ago lol just stay in control and you will be fine! and dont give up just cos you have had a 'bad' day xxx

i know i wouldve been the same if me and OH got pizza we would get one each with sides this time we shared and theres no left overs so nothing to tempt me with tomorrow dinner time lol :rofl: xxx

Next Saturday and Thursday the 11th are going to be tough days for my diet.I hope i can stay on track the rest of the week though and maintain my weight and not put on!

Hello lovelies...

How's everyone? Paula... you're really pretty hun!! I too thought you were brunette... but I have a very logical reason for this.... Rosie looks like she's a brunette, so naturally I thought you were too! :kiss:

I started off badly this week... (with the launch of my new little business venture with wine and chocolate fondue!) but I've done so well the rest of the week, so here's hoping Monday show's a loss! :D Need to be slimmer before my trip to South Africa in 8 weeks! x

Hiya girls!

I finally have a dress I feel comfortable in :happydance:
Here it is; https://xml.riverisland.com/flash/content.php

I got shoes like that but from New Look :thumbup:

I'll take a photo tomorrow when I've made some kind of effort :lol:

Aww Vicki bless him!! Kane is great, he weighs 14lb 2oz now!! Still not in 3-6 he got so much in that size and hardly any in 0-3m fed up of seeing him in the same thing LOL!

I had a tuna, mayo and onion baguette in town today while shopping... just had a doner kebab, feel so dirty... they should only be eaten when your drunk LOL x

Thank you mummycat :) yep Rosie is a brunette like her daddy and my son is a blondy :)What a great motivation!! soo exciting :happydance: you will be slimmer for your trip xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->