2010 fat busters!!

OH GOD My mam bought me a easteregg from asda
they are on offer for £1 i havent ate the egg but ive ate a tube of rollos :lol:

thats all im gonna eat now till i go out for my meal tonight!

x

OH GOD My mam bought me a easteregg from asda
they are on offer for £1 i havent ate the egg but ive ate a tube of rollos :lol:

thats all im gonna eat now till i go out for my meal tonight!

x

i love rollos...really want some now!!! x

I just weighed myself and im 13.4 now i was 13.5 so i lost 1lb so far from
what i have gained but i havent had a meal yet so probs gain it right back!

well done for losing the weight, hope you enjoy the meal tonight, where are you going? xx

well done for losing the weight, hope you enjoy the meal tonight, where are you going? xx

Thanks hun :)

im going to taybarns its an all you can eat :lol:

x

i just googled it and looks well nice, i love all you can et, i always get my moneys worth:rofl:

im becki!

today has been pretty crap

breakfast - 2slices of white toast with full fat butter (no food in not been shopping yet)
lunch - we were out OH obviously wanted greggs, it was just after dinner and they were wiped out of sandwiches, so no healthy ones, i got a chicken mayo and lettuce soft roll, was really nice but i felt guilty eating it there was soo much mayo! and a couple of sips of full fat coke :dohh: i was really starving though

im gunna asda now and do my shopping make sure i get loads of healthy things to eat lol! x

Im skunnered today cant be bothered dieting :dohh:

Ive had

B= None
L- Toast, Dairylea and ham, oh and another bit of birthday cake :dohh:
D- :shrug: dunoo yet

i had hannah and another over today
so we ate party food :blush:

cant wait to just stop eating im
terrible for nibbles :rofl:

and im jenny btw :rofl:

xx​

Feeling so down today and really want chocolate and chips (not together though!)
Feel really fat and hideous (which i am anyway) but fatter...i don't think i'm due on for a week or so yet though.We shall see.

mmm my mum has just gone out to pizza hut for my cousins birthday, we were gunna go but jesse fell asleep and i didnt wanna get him up to take him out,
so she said shes gunna bring us back a stuffed crust pepperoni, for me and OH, im gonna eat it and im gunna enjoy it, im pretty bloated and AF is due this weekend and i think shes just around the corner, so im not gonna lose anyway :) plus friday night has been treat night since the begining, and i bought loads of good stuff for the week :) cant wait to make chicken veg and potato soup really looking forward to that!

You do know I'm never gonna remember all these names! Apart from Paula and Jenny haha, theres are pretty obvious ;) I'm Zoe :D

I'm feeling REALLY hungry today, no breakfast, pasty for lunch, WW hotpot and carrots for tea, and I've just stuck a asda good for you tomato pasta thing in the microwave

The chicken ones real nice, not so keen on the beef.. its just mince with a few peas and carrots lol

that hotpot looks really nice
saw an advert on telly and my tummy
grumbled :rofl:

Will have a look out in Tesco when i go and be brave and try a few new WW meals!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->