2010 fat busters!!

Well I weighed myself this morning and I'm..................*gulp*....................14 stone exactly - am mortified I've never weighed this much in my life :cry:

If that isn't the motivation I need to sort it out I don't know what will be!

i have aswell :( ive had a w.w meal and veg then some choccy and a packet of crisps and a kfc and about 3 slices of meat!

i feel like crap now after eating it all so why do i always bloody do it!

x

first weeks always gonna be tough :hugs:

i've had a big bowl of cereal
spaghetti on toast for lunch
half a tonne of fruit lol
and ive got jackets in the oven for dinner

:thumbup:

Hey lovelies - I meant to get on this morn....I weighed in at 14st 3 and 3/4lb this morn....oopsies!!

I've been much heavier though and was about 14st most of 2008, had dropped to 12ish then got my unexpected :bfp: in Jan 09.....Right before I had P I was deffo over 15 stone but two weeks after having her was 13st 10lb so I've put half a stone back on!!!

BUT 6 months after my 2nd baby I was 17.5 stone so I think that's making me think 'oh well I've been bigger'

I've not got a goal weight but would like to be happily in size 12s by end of April and reckon 11.5-12st will see me there. Half a stone a month is hopefully do-able....ahh I am blathering. Lets do this girls!!

Good luck to us all xxxx

I'm in if its not too late!!!

I've already started tho... but i have put on sooo much over xmas its wont make a diff...

Starting weight 12st 12lbs
Weight now 11st 13lbs
Goal Weight 10st ????

If i'm cheating cos i alreadyt strated just kick me out!! x

^^ dont be silly babe :) just have your weight as you are now, as your "starting" weight in here?

mmm jenny_wren you have made me crave some fruit now
i have none in though lol :(

x

sorry i'm a little late but i'm starting now as i've just had bloody pizza for tea lol....so i am ...dum dum dum...15st 7lb i would like to loose 2-3 stone by may is possible...wee shall see!

Ill join aswell, im 15 stone 4lb :cry: not 4 long! I wana b 10 stone or maybe 9 and a half would b nice! I have to restart tomoz cuz i fooked up today! xx

Ahhhh i have to start tomorrow :( today was a total write off grrr
And that graph on the first page :o thats surely wrong!! it says if i were 5'6 and 9 stone i'd still be overweight!! lol ive been that before and i was totally skinny!!

yesterday was okayishhh, but still could of been better,

i had scrambled eggs and 1 crumpet for breakfast,
skipped lunch by accident
then for dinner had mash, roast potatoes, carrots, green beans, broccoli, and gravy.
then about 11pm i had a tuna mayo sandwich, which was my downfall as it was just before i went to bed, i did only put abit of mayo in though,
i also had 2chocolate coins, and 3 tobelles, you know them toblerone thin triangle things,

i could of done worse though eh ?

started my day today with coffee and a barocca, tryna get some energy to excerise, might force myself to go play in the snow lol, :/

good luck for today girls xx

Hmmm I think yesterday was ok...NOT. I really struggled lol

Breakfast 2 slice of toast (white bread)
Lunch Mugshot
Snack Grapes
Dinner Gammon steak (grilled), chips (oven) and beans lol
Snack wait for it......Snickers and a glass of milk :dohh:

Really this week im trying to cut out the rubbish as ive become quite a bit of a muncher through pregnancy and after :haha: My main problem is that I hate veg, brown bread/rice and most things healthy :dohh: I like fruit though.....BONUS :rofl:

Good luck 4 today ladies :hugs:

I was pretty good yesterday - I had:

Ready brek with semi skimmed milk and a sprinkle of granulated sweetener for breakfast and a small glass of orange juice.

For lunch I had a big chicken salad with a little bit of light salad cream and two satsumas.

For dinner I had chicken breast cooked in the oven with ham wrapped round it, four small boiled potatoes and peas/sweetcorn mixed.

I had some cherries as a snack whilst at work. I avoided all the naughty stuff at home which I was really proud of myself for doing.

I drank 1 sachet of skinny cappuccino at work, two cups of tea with semi skimmed milk with a couple of sweetex, 1 litre of water and a glass of diet coke.

I was within all my suggested ranges on Spark People so that was good. I was going to go to Aquafit but was rushing around and didn’t have time in the end, am going tomorrow though.

Yesterday i did really well:happydance:

Breakfask: 1 wheetabix with skimmed milk
lunch: Ham sandwich with salad
dinner:homemade spag bol :D

Had 2 black coffees with 2 spoons of sweetener & also lotsof water :D

Today however,so far,i havn't done too well :nope:

I got my:witch: this morning and i feel crappy and also started back on my PND meds...so.....I had nothing for breakfast but have had a Snickers AND a Mars Bar.

Ill try and be good for the rest of the day:angelnot:

:rofl:

bloody witch! :growlmad:

i think we did quite well yesterday girls
considering it was day 1 :thumbup:

everyone's been added and updated!

keep up the good work :happydance:

xx​

Yesterday i did super super super bad!

Breakfast - Bowl of cornish icecream and a glass of full fat coke :|
lunch - crisps
dinner - chicken chips and onion rings :lol: and a WW desserts and 2 dipdaps :dohh:

i haven't eaten yet either but i only
woke up half an hour ago :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"