2010 fat busters!!

im still smoking too lol

my other weakness is energy drinks :dohh:
i drink far too many a week haven't had one today
though :rofl:

i might have bolognase with jackets tonight
forgot to buy some baked beans!

xx​

i used be a sucker for lucozade, and redbull or tescos version kick haha, i used to get through about 3 bottles of each a day but when i was pregnant and couldnt have them i moved onto coke lol xx

it is really hard to stop but you really have to try and remember just how many empty calories they have :hugs:

I was very naughty yesterday, had pizza.... Today is a new day started the morning with a nutritional shake that only has 180 cal ... I have to be very strong later on today love chocolate and i need to stay away from them ... Day 2 ladies .....we can do it

grrr just had a stumble, was starving while tea was cooking so had 2slices of weightwatchers bread with butter, then had about 5 chocolates from a terrys all gold box of chocolates and a mini bag of buttons,

then for tea had chilli, chips, rice and cheese, :(

feel abit let down with myself, but in my defense, the supermarkets within walking distance havnt had deliveries in a few days because of the snow, so i cant get anything healthy that i want, nothing fresh, no fruit veg or anything, so im jusyt trying the best with what i have, and its so tempting having cupboards full of chocolates and sweets from christmas !!

bought some slimfast shakes today though so gunna have one for breakfast tomorrow and try reeally hard not to get too hungry and end up snacking on crap,

tomorrows menu ive decided is,

breakfast - slimfast shake

snack - 1 slice of weightwatchers bread toasted with a tiny bit of dairylea

lunch - porridge and a smoothie

dinner - jacket potato and beans,

snack - muller light

i think if i have a plan then i may just stick to it, it is only the begining though eh girls? xx

Hey ladies

It's got to be a good start just all getting on here I reckon.... Not exactly been careful so far this week so maybe I'll do 100 starjumps before bed...:rofl: Not really an option in nursing clobber though is it??!!

On the bacon sarnie front, way back when I did weight watchers a while (what a lot of w words...) they recommended turkey rashers. I found that these were yummy IF you grilled em the exact amount of time. A second over and they are rubbery and a second under they just aren't right. Well maybe there are a few seconds leeway...times have moved on!! :)

veggie alternatives are a brill idea
i was a veggie for about 4/5 years
during school and i love some of the
fake stuff lol :thumbup:

might have to buy aload when i
next shop :happydance:

xx​

Today i have had...

Breakfast-Hot Water with lemon
Lunch-Bran Flakes with Semi skimmed milk
Snack-Small amount of Sunflower seeds
Dinner-Homemade Chicken and veg curry with Rice and 1/2 a garlic naan bread.

Hey girls :D day 2 on diet and so far so good! yesterday I had a bowl of cornflakes with a banana chopped on, for lunch I had a ham salad and egg sandwich on granary bread, tried to only eat half but had to eat the full sandwich lol not too bad, then I was busy with the kids so only managed a bowl of weetabix with no sugar for tea/supper :D

then today done well again I have been busy cleaning the full house all day in between looking after the kids, so that counts as exercise right? lol. I had cornflakes for breakfast, apple and pear and low fat yog for lunch and a small jacket pot no butter with small tin beans and sweetcorn for tea,BIG differance for me, hopefully I will keep it up feeling possitive atm :thumbup: I will get married in a size 14 :thumbup:
this thread is really helping me x

Here is the Really Creamy Chicken Korma Recipe
Serves 4
Per serving 213 cals 5.5g fat

3x150g skinless chicken breasts,chopped
1 red onion,chopped
2 garlic cloves,crushed
2-3tsps curry powder
150ml veg stock
1tbsp plain flour
300ml semi skimmed milk
2tbsps low fat yoghurt
Salt and black pepper

Heat a non stick wok.Add the chicken,season and lightly brown on all sides.Add the onion and garlic and stir in the curry powder.Cook until onion is brown.

Add 2 tbsps of stock,then stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.

Gradually stir in the milk and the remaining stock.Simmer for 10 minutes then remove from the heat and stir in the yoghurt.Garnish with fresh herbs if you like.

Serve with rice :thumbup:

^^ is that just natural yoghurt
or greek or plain lol?

i might just have to try it over the
weekend instead of my fattening roast
i usually have :rofl:

thankyou hun xx​

glad to see everyone is still going strong, ive had a good day, no junk for me today, I find it easier to have nothing at all because if I have just a little taste of chocolate or 1 biscuit i,ll end up eating the whole pack:blush: so i,d rather just stay clear of it all. I am feeling very light headed sometimes, I think my blood sugar levels are dropping sometimes in the day, im not starving myself though, its just my bodys having serious withdrawl symptoms I think. Anyway keep up the good work girls.x:thumbup:

^^ is that just natural yoghurt
or greek or plain lol?

i might just have to try it over the
weekend instead of my fattening roast
i usually have :rofl:

thankyou hun xx​

Natural low fat yoghurt.We usually use a lidl one.

im really light headed too but tbh i dont actually
drink alot and i probably should :blush:

ive had so far
2 bowls of cereal, 2 bananas
and some carrot & cucumber sticks
and some sliced beetroot from a jar
:rofl:

jackets and bolognase for dinner later
we eat about 11 because of my ohs work hours
which is horrible :dohh:

xxx​

I fell of the wagon today with :witch: making an appearance:dohh:

Back on it tomorow though:thumbup:

My food intake hasn't been too healthy so far, still using up bits from xmas so today I intend to dance enthusiastically to entertain the LO and burn calories in the snow today, really hope it knocks one cheeky pound off :D

Well done you sensible eaters though, I salute you!!

I wasnt to bad yesterday

i had.

Breckfast - sherred wheat
lunch - ww ready meal
dinner - roast beef and veg

started my day with a cup of tea, still deciding whether to have my slimfast or have a normal meal or have nothing!

slim fast shake is 212 calories, but if i had nothing til dinner, id be saving 212 calories ? maybe i should though cus my downfall yesterday was getting too hungry and snacking on chocolates haha,

good luck today girlies xxx

sorry i have not put my weight on yet...not got any scales yet but we are taking dd to the doctors tonight so im going to be sneaky and try and jump on their scales when im there!!

Impressed to see everyone is doing so well so far... ive had a pretty good day so far today but just ate some crisps :( so going to behave better for the rest of the day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->