2010 WTT weight loss club *please post your updates*

Amygdala

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

I know there's a few of us wanting to loose weight before TTC. So I thought what better time to give this a go than the beginning of a whole new shiny decade! So who's with me?

Here's the 2010 WWT Weight Loss Club so far:

Amygdala
Starting BMI: 30.3
Target BMI: 24 by July 2010
Methods: Wii Fit Plus, Yoga, 30 minutes walking in lunch breaks, a book called 'the lunchbox diet' (haven't read it yet though)

Meow951
Starting weight: 12 stone 7lbs
Target weight: 10 stone
Methods: First cut out snacks and junk, then cut down on portion size, then start excercising. I can't do everything at once as i get down lol so have to do it in moderation.

MrsGaSp

Starting Weight: 199
Target Weight: 140
Methods: Cut out snacks and junk food, soda. then how much i eat. Try to excersize at least 3 times a week

Ein_85
Starting at: 39 1/2 inches
Target: 32 inches
Methods: planning on getting out and walking my dog, doing the treadmill, push up, dancing, might even do some swimming, possibly some zumba. Cutting down the cokes definiatly, and going to start eating Special K for breakfast.

HermioneLily
Starting BMI: 38
Target BMI: 32 by April/May 2010 (little ambious but a girl can dream)
Methods: Daily walks around the block, no takeaways, cutting out junk food, ballet, eye toy

Mummy_ellie09
Starting BMI: 28.8
Target BMI: about 24
Methods: Cut down on junk foods, excerise more than once a month lol

Essie
Starting BMI: 35
Target BMI: 24
Methods: Wii Fit, walking, eating healthier.

SmileyShazza
Starting BMI: 37
Target Weight: 10 stone
Methods: Not sure whether to try WW/SW/Calorie Counting or just general cutting back. Will be going swimming, Aquafit, Walking, Wii Fit and whatever exercise I can get.

KittyKatBabe
Starting BMI: 29
Target BMI: 23/24 - end of Feb
Methods: Cut down Junk and alcohol, follow slimming world or weight watchers, general healthy eating and portion control. Also will use Wii Fit, Davina Super Body, Exercise Bike - do at least 30 mins of activity everyday with more on other days. Trying not to push body too hard to quick as I won't get stuff done, so going with a daily goal of achieving an activity.

kissingtoast
Target weight: 11 St (or less) by June 2010.
Methods: SW, getting back to my Martial Arts training, trying to find so willpower and changing the way I look at food with Paul McKenna (book & it starts again on TV soon!)
Weight: 12 St 5 lbs - put on 3 lbs since friday
Plan: Drink more water, get back onto SW and cut out junk & bread again, reduce alcohol, get back into my martial arts training starting Wed.

Lou
Current BMI: 25.9
Target BMI: 23
Target weight: 10st

Method:
* Healthy eating
* Exercising
* No snacking
* No Chocolate
* Plenty of water

Cupcake123
Starting BMI: 27.4
Methods: Cut out snacks and be more active

MKM
Current BMI: 30
Target BMI: 22
Methods: Wii fit and dieting - cutting calories and watching red meats

EightiesBirdx
Starting Weight - 9st 10 3/4lb
Target Weight - 9 Stone (If possible lol)

Method:
* No more coca cola
* No Chocolate
* Lots of fruit
* Water
* Sit Ups

Next Update: 9th Jan 10!​

Good luck everyone! :thumbup:

Im going to be losin weight too for wedding in Jan 2011 and ttc end of 2010

Current weight: 12 stone 7lbs
Target weight: 10 stone
Methods: First cut out snacks and junk, then cut down on portion size, then start excercising. I can't do everything at once as i get down lol so have to do it in moderation.

I think i'll be able to do it this time as i actually have motivation.

I'm going to try to lose weight. I want to look better and be healthier

Current Weight: 199
Target Weight: 140
Methods: Cut out snacks and junk food, soda. then how much i eat. Try to excersize at least 3 times a week

ohhh yer me! ill join :thumbup: am starting on the 3rd of jan tho so can get christmas all out the way then i will begin!

Not sure what my current bmi is yet? lol gonna weigh myself after xmas so i no exactly what im starting at! im sure am extra few pounds will sneek on around new year! :winkwink:

Good luck ladies ill be checking back for updates!
x

Count me in, hope it's ok but I prefer to do mine in inches...

right now 39 1/2 inches...oh jeez! :nope:

want to get down to 32 inches

planning on getting out and walking my dog, doing the treadmill, push up, dancing, might even do some swimming, possibly some zumba. Cutting down the cokes definiatly, and going to start eating Special K for breakfast. Going to start this little thing after New Years, cause we have WAY too much chocolate laying around right now...:dohh:

Hi Ladies

I'd love to join in, yay for a healthy and skinnier 2010.

Current BMI: 38
Target BMI: 32 by April/May 2010 (little ambious but a girl can dream)
Methods: Daily walks around the block, no takeaways, cutting out junk food, ballet, eye toy

Hey I'll join in! :)

Current BMI: 28.8
Target BMI: about 24
Methods: Cut down on junk foods, excerise more than once a month lol

I think I'd be best off starting in the new year, considering I've got to go through at least one more large meal like I have done over the last 2 days and I still have choccies and biccies to finish!

I just bought a (very cheapy) crosstrainer. Can't wait to try it. Hopefully it'll be waiting for me when I get home after christmas.

I'm in, I've lost 21lbs so far but been a bit naughty over Xmas so will properly restart in the New Year. I want to lose around 70lb (5 stone).

Current BMI: 35
Methods: Wii Fit, walking, eating healthier.

Hi girls! Can I suggest I copy everyone's introductions into the first post and then we update them every Saturday with current weight/BMI/inches and news/achivements? News/achivements could be things like 'signed up for gym this week, managed a 2 mile run, read this exciting book xyz, discovered this new trick...' anything of that sort?
Sound ok?

Yer that sounds a good idea amyg! I cant wait to start feel such a heffa! Too many family get togethers to start now :dohh: Never mind roll on the 3rd! x x

my weights been going so up and down i just don't want to do anything anymore it's so depressing that I will always have to work on it but my OH can eat whatever he wants for the rest of his life and still be underweight.

EDIT: And i like the idea of news and achievements and keeping everything on the first post great idea.

Hi ladies

Can I join you please?

I have decided that it's a new decade and along with that there are a few things I want to change and one of them is my weight. I am pretty miserable and I want to do something not ony to help with TTC but also for my own general self confidence.

Current BMI: 37 :cry:
Target Weight: 10 stone
Methods: Not sure whether to try WW/SW/Calorie Counting or just general cutting back. Will be going swimming, Aquafit, Walking, Wii Fit and whatever exercise I can get.

I was thinking of starting a weight loss journal, not sure if it would be helpful for me to get things down.

Hey everyone,

I really want join in with this, think the recording each week is superb idea. Please count me in, my TTC is on hold for time being but seeing as good chance get weight down.

Current BMI: 29
Target BMI: 23/24 - end of Feb
Methods: Cut down Junk and alcohol, follow slimming world or weight watchers, general healthy eating and portion control. Also will use Wii Fit, Davina Super Body, Exercise Bike - do at least 30 mins of activity everyday with more on other days. Trying not to push body too hard to quick as I won't get stuff done, so going with a daily goal of achieving an activity.

Thanks girls
x

Oooo yes count me in - I was doing really well & had lost 9lbs until about 3-4 weeks ago when it all fell apart n then Xmas happened - I refuse to even get on the scales til New Year now so will let you know my weight/BMI when I know!

Target weight: 11 St (or less) by June 2010.
Methods: SW, getting back to my Martial Arts training, trying to find so willpower and changing the way I look at food with Paul McKenna (book & it starts again on TV soon!)

Gud luck to all!

May I join??
Current BMI: 25.9
Target BMI: 23
Target wieght: 10st

Method:
* Healthy eating
* Exercising
* No snacking
* No Chocolate
* Plenty of water

Good luck girlies!!! :)

xxxx

I like posting the ideas of updates...ohhh I got a challenge comming up next week my best friend, OH, and mom are taking me to iHops and movie (Sherlock Holmes whoot!:happydance:) for an early birthday. I am trying to decide if I should try to plan ahead and skimp on calories for the next few days or if I should try to exorcise willpower, I'm thinking skimp, but I'm not too sure...

On a plus note I found a bunch of old cosmos, and each once has some excercises for target areas so I'm going to add them into the regimine.:thumbup:

Well im definitely up for this :D

EightiesBirdx
Starting Weight - 10st 4lb
Target Weight - 9 Stone (If possible lol)

Method:
* No more coca cola :(
* No Chocolate
* Lots of fruit
* Water
* Sit Ups

I definitely want to take part in this! I am much more successful with weight loss when I have other people to cheer me on. =)

I'm not going to weigh myself and "officially" start until January 4, as DH and I are taking a mini-vacation this weekend and I don't plan on restricting myself. I will come back and give my starting stats then!

Good luck to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->