2010 WTT weight loss club *please post your updates*

I'm having a crappy day :( AF came this morning, I feel the size of a house and I just want to eat everything I am not supposed too! :cry:

Errrm, id like to edit my start weight..my start weight was 9 stone 10 and 3/4 lol!..I thought id be ten stone at least haha..

Anyway, been drinking lots of water and managed to lose a pound, im now 9 stone 9 and 3/4 :D x

Good luck ladies =]

I'm having a crappy day :( AF came this morning, I feel the size of a house and I just want to eat everything I am not supposed too! :cry:

aww!! i hope shes being kinder to you now?? :hugs::hugs:

im just revising allll day, and desperate for some choc... not had any. My skin is much healthier!! I cant believe it...

also just for motivation purposes - for every bag of crisps u eat, in order to burn off the calories, you have to walk 2 miles!! :shock:

hope u girlies are finding it ok...
xxx

I love crisps :(

I'm just not enjoying anything I eat anymore, it's so bland and boring!! There is only so much fruit and veg you can eat and enjoy it!!

I can't believe how much that spark page has helped me!

It says I am not eating enough protein but no matter how much I try I can't get to the goal they have set me, I don't like fish :( Any idea's of food high in protein but low in fat, calories and carbs other that fish?

Eggs, especially egg whites, it is what body builders use to bulk up! Don't eat it raw like some do. Bleurgh! Egg whites are fat free, low calorie and high in protein, but maybe not too appetising! Almonds and lentils are great sources too. Hope that is some help.

I love crisps :(

I'm just not enjoying anything I eat anymore, it's so bland and boring!! There is only so much fruit and veg you can eat and enjoy it!!

I can't believe how much that spark page has helped me!

It says I am not eating enough protein but no matter how much I try I can't get to the goal they have set me, I don't like fish :( Any idea's of food high in protein but low in fat, calories and carbs other that fish?

Any meats (stick to lean White ones to be more healthy), pulses (even baked beans!), nuts and Quorn products! :)

This might help anyone interested in nuts and fat/protein content.

https://www.fatfreekitchen.com/nutrition/nuts-nutrition.html

:thumbup:

Nuts are fatty but gud fats so small amount is ok n gud for protien levels n also fat soluble vitamins :)

Hi girls, I know it's a little early for the update but with so much work on for exams I don't get much bnb time... I weighed myself today and got some great results.
Starting weight: 11s 4Ib
new weight: 10s 8Ib.
I know that there's still a way to go til my desired weight but I'm delighted with the result so far!
Good luck to everyone for their updates!!

Xxxxx

Wow, nice one Lou! And during exam time as well, that's rather impressive. :D

Starting BMI: 27.4

9/1/10: BMI: 26.8

Better than nothing :happydance:

Hope all you ladies have some exciting plans this weekend, I have lots of uni work... which means greater temptation to snack :nope:

That's awesome as well!!! I don't really want to check mine now...

My weigh-day in Monday so i'll update then! Been really bad for too much food this week n no exercise so not looking forward to getting on the Wii Fit to weigh :(

Well done everyone you all seem to be doing soooooo well! Keep it up & i'll hopefully be joining you in the loosing streak soon!

H2B really wanted to treat his kids (only see them once a fortnight) so took them to pizza hut :(I'm dreading weigh in on Monday!!

Hmm, BMI down from 30.3 to 30.17. Ah well, guess it's better than up..

Just measured today, and no change, not really a surprise, just gratefull it didn't go up. I've cut back to two cokes a day(at the most) a cup of coffee. I'd like to get it down to maybe just the coffee. Gonna start taking the dog out for a walk Monday, on my birthday none the less, and go from there.

Wow, nice one Lou! And during exam time as well, that's rather impressive. :D

Thank you hunni! I have a feeling its because ive had to use different scales. :S

Good luck girlies!

xxxx

Hmm, BMI down from 30.3 to 30.17. Ah well, guess it's better than up..

:thumbup: welldone! Like you said its gone down not up, so you're definately doing the right things! :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"