2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

ive had this like crazzzzzzy heartburn since about 12ish dont think its anythin ive eaten as ive only had scrammbled egg but then again im only 5dpo so cant really b a preg sym surly lol:dohh:xxxx

If it wasn't for that positive OPK at cd14 I'd bet that you O'd a couple days earlier:shrug:

ive had this like crazzzzzzy heartburn since about 12ish dont think its anythin ive eaten as ive only had scrammbled egg but then again im only 5dpo so cant really b a preg sym surly lol:dohh:xxxx

If it wasn't for that positive OPK at cd14 I'd bet that you O'd a couple days earlier:shrug:

I thought that lol but my opks were neg i testin from cd8 hehehe :) :happydance:

I thought that lol but my opks were neg i testin from cd8 hehehe :) :happydance:

fx its a good sign :happydance: xx xx

Oooooh i hope so bbe xx:hugs:

tallmom do u think u ov cd14? xx

Hi Hispirits:flower: I'm doing good, it's hard to keep up with you girls:haha:
I keep sneaking a peak at my phone to see what's going on. But pretty soon here my boss is going to scold me for being addicted to my iphone:blush:
But I really just want to hang with you ladies :)

I think that you did O cd14 maybe sometime between cd13 and 14.
I bet your cbfm will be significantly more accurate this cycle:thumbup:

I really liked the name you came up with for your exhibition btw. I hope your friend gets over it soon :hugs:

tallmom do u think u ov cd14? xx

Hi Hispirits:flower: I'm doing good, it's hard to keep up with you girls:haha:
I keep sneaking a peak at my phone to see what's going on. But pretty soon here my boss is going to scold me for being addicted to my iphone:blush:
But I really just want to hang with you ladies :)

I think that you did O cd14 maybe sometime between cd13 and 14.
I bet your cbfm will be significantly more accurate this cycle:thumbup:

I really liked the name you came up with for your exhibition btw. I hope your friend gets over it soon :hugs:

haha i erased that message on here, it must have gone to your email, i started ranting and it was such a long story i couldn't b bothered to explain it all. but thanks i like the name too:winkwink:
i didn't say did i ov, i asked wether you think you did xxx

hahahaha, oops:haha:
I really am clueless about this cycle:shrug: I thought I did. But my temps are too low, either that my body didn't make enough progesterone to keep my temps up, which is also discouraging.
Still no AF, maybe she'll show up within the next couple days. Kinda hope so at this point. poas this morn.:bfn: wasn't thinking it would be positive though. Temps aren't high enough. sigh...

I really am clueless about this cycle:shrug: I thought I did. But my temps are too low, either that my body didn't make enough progesterone to keep my temps up, which is also discouraging.
Still no AF, maybe she'll show up within the next couple days. Kinda hope so at this point. poas this morn.:bfn: wasn't thinking it would be positive though. Temps aren't high enough. sigh...

ur still in this till AF shows

True, just not impressed with my chart.

Is morning sickness starting to kick in for you? That's a good sign!! :thumbup:

:hugs:

thats how i felt end of last cycle, just hurry up and get here so i can start again! lol :hugs:

do you need to be on facebook to get a reading off mary.....im not on it anymore....long story to do with my ex and my current!!!!
i clicked on the link and dont know wat to do next???

True, just not impressed with my chart.

Is morning sickness starting to kick in for you? That's a good sign!! :thumbup:

yes i have it in the morning and at night before i go to bed i never had any type of sickness with our son so we think it might be a girl...

I got my reading from Gail back In feb, she predicted that I would conceive in April, still waiting to test, af due Sunday. FX!! She seems really good, sooo hope she's right!! x

:rofl: look at the front page at ALL my readings, what a crack pot i am! lol

:rofl: I love the list bbe def may then by the looks of it xxxx
What did you get off mary xx

£10 one
is that the one u got? :hugs:

hows it going tallmom?xx

:happydance: yeah thats the one ive ordered aswell ive also had the spell aswell she said 24 hours for my readin so they should b in by approx lunch time :happydance::happydance::happydance:

she hasn't messaged me yet to confirm she got my info and payment :wacko: x

how are my lovlies going?
I been feeling sick again and getting tummy twinges,was 3 days late when i went back on the pill,dam my bod lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->