2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

how are my lovlies going?
I been feeling sick again and getting tummy twinges,was 3 days late when i went back on the pill,dam my bod lol

Have you tested?? I would have poas before going back on the pill petal x

yup i did lol was a negative....again lol so the doctor said it was fine for me to go on

yup i did lol was a negative....again lol so the doctor said it was fine for me to go on

Suppose it could be stress thats made your af late, you have been through the mill a bit lately hunni, but think i would still be wary. I would be poas every day until witch showed up lol, im an addict though x

OMG its taken me ages to write on this forum, it keeps saying my posts are being reviewed before posting!!!! Grrrrrr

Suppose it could be stress thats made your af late, you have been through the mill a bit lately hunni, but think i would still be wary. I would be poas every day until witch showed up lol, im an addict though x

Yer but im so used to my body being messed with cycles lol so im not too phased and i worked out i didnt have any sexy time for a week either side of ovulation so i think imsafe lol.
On to bigger and better things with my honey although he has mention kids in the near future woot

Ladies mind if I join? I've had predictions from Gail and psychic star already but I just ordered another Gail reading because she's been correct for so many people and I want to give her another chance to be correct for me! Will let you ladies know when I get my reading and what she says, probably won't be until Monday though since I just ordered it not long ago.

welcome algon fingers crossed they are right for u

well i got my mary one, i fel a bit robbed of £10, i've had much more in dpth readings for less it literally was just month and gender and a "spell"
any way she said concieve late august and girl do that'll be "bfp" in september, i hope not!

whos mary?havent heard of her lol.hope shes wrong u have to get it earlier xx

well i got my mary one, i fel a bit robbed of £10, i've had much more in dpth readings for less it literally was just month and gender and a "spell"
any way she said concieve late august and girl do that'll be "bfp" in september, i hope not!

I bet you'll get your :bfp: before then!
I was getting pumped to order one but now I don't think I want to. I deally loved me first three, Gail, Panrosa and psychicstar, tracey's was pretty in depth too, and she was prompt and sweet. Have you tried Tracey M. Yet? I guess I could look at your list:haha:

Have a great day off!

:dust: to everyone!

i liked my Sky one tallmom, i'd recommend her. i just vowed today, NO MORE! lol

OMG me 2 im not happy at all NOPE NOPE NOPE :( :haha: She said late aug conception boy born early next year and a spell :dohh: ive had loads better than that of some of the other ladies!! Im just not feelin it this month :nope: think its cos im dnt feel well 2day im having a low day they seem 2 b comin more n more regular i dont know tho if its hormones or my bipolar n im feelin really tired n sicky like euuurgh lol but it could b the spell she did this morn or could just b me feelin crappy my temp took a massive dive below line 2day so does that mean im out xxx

OMG me 2 im not happy at all NOPE NOPE NOPE :( :haha: She said late aug conception boy born early next year and a spell :dohh: ive had loads better than that of some of the other ladies!! Im just not feelin it this month :nope: think its cos im dnt feel well 2day im having a low day they seem 2 b comin more n more regular i dont know tho if its hormones or my bipolar n im feelin really tired n sicky like euuurgh lol but it could b the spell she did this morn or could just b me feelin crappy my temp took a massive dive below line 2day so does that mean im out xxx

no i don't have you seen hotpinks chart, it was up and down and she got her :bfp: scan back a couple of pages her chart is testament that it doesn't have to be triphasic and can go below the cover line.
but what a wash out that "reading" was feel like asking for my money back :growlmad:
i feel low today i think its the weather its really overcast here, when ever the weather is like this i just want to sleep. xxx

could be early implantation ;)
remember to look on it as a whole not over analys each days movement, i think you either told me that last month of tallmom did, its great advise! xx

no i don't have you seen hotpinks chart, it was up and down and she got her :bfp: scan back a couple of pages her chart is testament that it doesn't have to be triphasic and can go below the cover line.
but what a wash out that "reading" was feel like asking for my money back :growlmad:
i feel low today i think its the weather its really overcast here, when ever the weather is like this i just want to sleep. xxx

It COULD b the spell but it could just b like u say just one of them days lol :wacko: i just feel like u said like sleepin all day :sleep:
YEP that readin was a total drag wth i really thought it would b good but just goes 2 show hey :( im not having anymore cos there just makin me feel worse the star one was upsettin cos it took ages n she mentioned about that spirit boy but STILL hasnt got back 2 me reg what she meant by that so im done with them now i think think we should still look at the rest tho the magority say may so thats what im hopin 4 hehehe :haha: xxxxx

could be early implantation ;)
remember to look on it as a whole not over analys each days movement, i think you either told me that last month of tallmom did, its great advise! xx

Yep that was me :haha: u made me giggle now n smile so thanks :) :hugs: im hopin in the back of my mind all these possibilites but gonna c what the next few days have in store take my own advice lol - im good at giving advice but never all that great at taking it :blush: xxx

YAAAAAY ..... just found this on ff

The coverline carries no physiological meaning. It is just a visual tool to help you see your ovulation pattern. Whether or not your temperature rises or falls below this line does not necessarily indicate anything significant. Individual temperatures can fluctuate at any time of the cycle, for both hormonal or non-hormonal reasons. A single dropped temperature usually doesn't mean much. You want to look at "the big picture" and see a pattern of temperatures over time. As long as you can see a biphasic pattern and a trend towards elevated temperatures after ovulation, there is no need to worry about a single dropped temperature or two

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->