2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

I previously had two predictions from Sandra and Gail, both were wrong, the timing was off. I went back to both recently and had other predictions done and Sandra said surging the next four weeks and Gail said sometime within the next 8 weeks. I got my BFP today! Both predicted a girl so we shall see.

i previously had two predictions from sandra and gail, both were wrong, the timing was off. I went back to both recently and had other predictions done and sandra said surging the next four weeks and gail said sometime within the next 8 weeks. I got my bfp today! Both predicted a girl so we shall see.

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

I previously had two predictions from Sandra and Gail, both were wrong, the timing was off. I went back to both recently and had other predictions done and Sandra said surging the next four weeks and Gail said sometime within the next 8 weeks. I got my BFP today! Both predicted a girl so we shall see.

Congratulations!.

I have had two readings one from gail and one from Sandra, they are below.

Gail said

Linking in around you, I do feel a little pressure around because a pregnancy has not come in as yet for you, and I sense that you felt you would indeed be pregnant by now, however I am not sensing anything preventing pregnancy for you, although I am feeling a little bit of a situation around your monthly cycle, that will even out soon

I feel everything else within your path to be quite on track and a very happy and bright 2012 is showing around you

Spirit show me a clear vision here of a baby girl born 2012, and I feel your conception month will be February, I see all is well around your pregnancy itself,labour and birth

I then see a further pregnancy for September 2013, and a 2014 birth, and a baby boy, again all areas well and healthy and this child will complete your family for you :) x

Sandra said

Hi there dawn and sorry about the delay , ok as i tune in i want to say where i feel that im being drawn to march of next year , this is regarding a conception around you , i want to say where i feel that im drawn to the 12th as a date that i feel will be significant to conception as well, i want to say where i feel that this baby will be born around the month of december of next year and im being drawn to the early weeks in december.I want to say where i feel that the baby is going be a girl , and show will weigh in at around 8lbs , i want to say that i feel your pregnancy will go well, and i feel that you wont have any major issues , iam drawn to some pain in your ankles though , but that's about the worst of it which you will be happy to know :)

Now the 12th March will be our wedding anniversary, (first one), but sandra did ask for a photo and although i did not send her a wedding photo (as in me in my dress) i sent her a photo of me taken on the wedding day in my jeans and top just after i had my make up done. When i rechecked the file i sent her it does have the date 12th march on it but no reference to it being a wedding (or a special day to us!).... Maybe she is right or maybe she has just been clever and put two and two together to get that date.
I know the readings are only fun, i am kind of gutted we may have to wait till March though.

Dawn

I have had two readings one from gail and one from Sandra, they are below.

Gail said

Linking in around you, I do feel a little pressure around because a pregnancy has not come in as yet for you, and I sense that you felt you would indeed be pregnant by now, however I am not sensing anything preventing pregnancy for you, although I am feeling a little bit of a situation around your monthly cycle, that will even out soon

I feel everything else within your path to be quite on track and a very happy and bright 2012 is showing around you

Spirit show me a clear vision here of a baby girl born 2012, and I feel your conception month will be February, I see all is well around your pregnancy itself,labour and birth

I then see a further pregnancy for September 2013, and a 2014 birth, and a baby boy, again all areas well and healthy and this child will complete your family for you :) x

Sandra said

Hi there dawn and sorry about the delay , ok as i tune in i want to say where i feel that im being drawn to march of next year , this is regarding a conception around you , i want to say where i feel that im drawn to the 12th as a date that i feel will be significant to conception as well, i want to say where i feel that this baby will be born around the month of december of next year and im being drawn to the early weeks in december.I want to say where i feel that the baby is going be a girl , and show will weigh in at around 8lbs , i want to say that i feel your pregnancy will go well, and i feel that you wont have any major issues , iam drawn to some pain in your ankles though , but that's about the worst of it which you will be happy to know :)

Now my monthly cycles have been odd recently so gail is right there and for Sandra's reading the 12th March will be our wedding anniversary, (first one), but sandra did ask for a photo and although i did not send her a wedding photo (as in me in my dress) i sent her a photo of me taken on the wedding day in my jeans and top just after i had my make up done. When i rechecked the file i sent her it does have the date 12th march on it but no reference to it being a wedding (or a special day to us!).... Maybe she is right or maybe she has just been clever and put two and two together to get that date.
I know the readings are only fun, i am kind of gutted we may have to wait till March though.

Dawn

I have started a 2011/2012 psychic prediction thread in TTC groups and discussions!

xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/818615-2011-2012-psychic-predictions.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->