2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Hello All,

I have had the following readings in 2011:

TTC love predictions
I see a find out with a positive test OR conceive OR give birth in JUNE. So either find out with a positive test OR conceive THIS JUNE OR GIVE BIRTH JUNE OF 2012. I see a girl.

I see a find out with a positive test OR conceive OR give birth in JAN. So either find out with a positive test OR conceive in JAN OF 2013 OR give birth JAN OF 2014. I see a boy.

RUBY

Cherri 22

They show me a GIRL and they relate her to JULY so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

Psychic123uk
I see here you will be pregnant before the end of June,and I am shown a baby girl from this conception all will be well around pregnancy, labour and birth for you and alot of happiness is around this for you and your partner

I also see another girl conceived within 2012, November and December is highlighted around conception and I see all is well with all aspects of pregnancy, and see a healthy baby girl born 2013, both girls show with quite dark hair, and very similar looking, I see no problems with conception, and see a lovely path ahead for you

S&Z predictions
positive pregnancy test with your first child and I was given november 2011 Girl

I hope its TRUE !!!! keeping faith ;-) will update if I get a BFP in November because then they all kinda make sense....

I have had an astrologer look at my birth chart too, and I have been told July 2011 to Feb 2013 I have a good chance.....but will try and relax and let it be too...

Good luck everyone!

All wrong for me ....just waiting on Panrosa now - :-(

AF started on the 31st so back to trying!

To all of you ladies PLEASE BEWARE about the SANDRA readings

She has been ignoring many orders and not refunding money to people.

We posted on her FB page now too

example:

Sandra, I have written to you about this before and I am very upset that I have to write AGAIN! I recommended you to a friend and she never got her reading from you and now wants her money back...you have STILL not refunded her...what is the deal? PLEASE give Brooke Snyder her refund. I feel badly as I was the one that sent her your way so PLEASE do the right thing and refund her money today...yes mid August it was ordered and on September 18th you told her "I will get back to you tomorrow at the latest"...that is a VERY LONG DAY...still NOTHING! you received payment August 22nd... Please give her her money back

Well my Panrosa, Mary, Psychic Star, and Psychic Sky readings were all wrong!!!:sad1:

xx

To all of you ladies PLEASE BEWARE about the SANDRA readings

She has been ignoring many orders and not refunding money to people.

We posted on her FB page now too

example:

Sandra, I have written to you about this before and I am very upset that I have to write AGAIN! I recommended you to a friend and she never got her reading from you and now wants her money back...you have STILL not refunded her...what is the deal? PLEASE give Brooke Snyder her refund. I feel badly as I was the one that sent her your way so PLEASE do the right thing and refund her money today...yes mid August it was ordered and on September 18th you told her "I will get back to you tomorrow at the latest"...that is a VERY LONG DAY...still NOTHING! you received payment August 22nd... Please give her her money back

Hi hun i have had this trouble with Sandra and i too kept messaging her and writing on her numerous facebook pages but she never got back in touch! In the end i opened a dispute through paypal and i got my money back!! They resolved it quick so she must be known for it! I hope you and your friend get your money back

xx

well after bombarding her FB page she paid attention and is asking people to email her again LOL

Hi ladies:flower:

It's been awhile since I've been on this thread:)
Who's the best psychic lately?

I'm going for a private one on one session with a medium on Tuesday morning! I can't wait! You all know what my number one question will be! She specializes in spirit guides so I'm really interested to see how many I have, who they are and what they have to say.

Hope everyone is well:dust:

I'm going for a private one on one session with a medium on Tuesday morning! I can't wait! You all know what my number one question will be! She specializes in spirit guides so I'm really interested to see how many I have, who they are and what they have to say.

how cool! let us know how it goes please!!!

That sounds awesome, I was thinking of doing something like that myself - how did you find your medium? How much is it costing?

Let us know how it goes :flower:

I think it was meant to be. A friend went to her and then got me a free gift cert. for a 60 min session. It was very nice of her to do that:)

Well Psychic star , Ruby and Suzanne were wrong about my October BFP prediction. AF is here.

Haven't been here in awhile but I wanted to update. All my predictions were wrong. earlier this year obviously and I JUST had one from ruby and hers said feb 2011 but I got my BFP yesterday!

I got my prediction!!

gail: BFP feb. 2012 boy
gail: BFP oct. 2013/2014 girl

Haven't been here in awhile but I wanted to update. All my predictions were wrong. earlier this year obviously and I JUST had one from ruby and hers said feb 2011 but I got my BFP yesterday!

Congratulations!!.

My updated readings list:

Brenda : conception around dec/jan with a baby boy
Panrosa ; December BFP with baby boy
Suzy : December conception/January BFP with baby boy, see's the 24th being important .
Gail : February conception with baby boy
Brooke : Feb/march BFP with baby girl
Leopard : Feb/July BFP with baby girl
Mesina : August conception with baby girl

Wondering if you can predict if I am really going to have a girl as the Chinese calender says I will. :) And any other info would be great

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->