2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

30 mins :shock: i thought my labour was quick at 6 hours :haha:

xx

I was given pitocin to speed up the labor after my water broke and 30 minutes later the nurse checked me and said "oh baby" she saw the head , my last baby was premature born at 35 weeks. oh and she was my 3rd premature baby my 4th child so it makes since that the next might be as well.

anyway I am still hoping my October BFP predictions come true. I just ordered one from ruby so I am waiting to hear what she says.

I thought mine was quick at 64 minutes!!!

Just ordered a reading from panrosa and from gail.. eek! I'm excited :)

Panrosa said I will conceive within the month of December 2011, and find out by the end of the month ,8 pound baby boy born in september 2012.
Brenda on ebay says she see's a conception around Dec/Jan upcoming , with a boy.
Ruby says : Conceive in October 2011 or give birth October 2012.

done buying readings now!.:lol:

I just got my response from Gail who says that I will conceive within 6 weeks if I haven't already, and that I will have a baby girl in 2012. Ohhhhhh I hope she is right!!! I have all of my crossables crossed :) xx

This will be my last reading!!!
I got a reading from panrosa - she said I will concieve by the end of this Year - will find out im preggi Jan 2012 and give birth Oct 2012 - with a boy.

Will have a baby girl in 2014

All my other readings relate to me giving birth july 2012! but Jan 2012 is not too far...I hope one of them is right! good luck ladies

Hey ladies! I've been gone a minute trying not to obsess too much over ttc but I feel really hopeful this month! All my readings are saying November (have to update my signature) so this could be when I test first week of November if AF doesn't show or it could be my Oct-November cycle.

Sky even emailed me and said she's almost positive I'll get my bfp when I test (originally she said this month or next)

Hey ladies! I've been gone a minute trying not to obsess too much over ttc but I feel really hopeful this month! All my readings are saying November (have to update my signature) so this could be when I test first week of November if AF doesn't show or it could be my Oct-November cycle.

Sky even emailed me and said she's almost positive I'll get my bfp when I test (originally she said this month or next)

Ahh! When is :af: due? Good luck :D xx

I believe conception will be April, around the 13th. Expect to be buying pink things. I see you going 38+5, and no later than 39+2. I'm only seeing one, and i believe this little girl will be 7lbs 4oz when born. I can see something flower like, perhaps a lily or rose or a variation. However I'm also seeing the letters H and M. is born. Brown haired princess for you, and be warned; stock up on hairbrushes and hair ties as it promises to grow quite long from an early age! I'm also seeing hazel eyes. Quite mixed, with blue, grey, green and brown, and often in the sunlight they will seem to be almost gold. I also think she will be above average height, but not a giant.

Well, I'm not getting my hopes up, but I would love to have a baby girl that is named Iris Anna Marie.

Psychic star predicted oct 2011 boy and I'm not pregnant

Yea star predicted late sept for me. AF started late sept so if this is my month she could be some what right but not really. Sky hit on a lot of things for me so I'm hopeful she picked up correctly for pregnancy too!

Well af due today no sign hoping they were right for bfp in oct

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->