2011 will be our year!

Nat0619

Mummy :-)
Reaction score
Come on then ladies, let's forget 2010 and look ahead to 2011 - our :baby: year!!

I've got a good feeling about 2011, who else has? x

me i am bc all my other kids were concived in jan to mar so heres hoping , my next will be the same lol :happydance:

I am hopeful that I will have a 2011 baby its a good number :) ov 12/23 af due 1/6 hope she stays away :)

Me, me, me! I have 2 kids conceived around Christmas, so I'm hoping Santa will deliver again this time, so I can have a 2011 baby! Good luck to all of you! :thumbup:

You can add me to this list. I love all the great PMA with this thread. Here's to 2011 and to all you ladies. BFP here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the idea of starting the new year with a positive attitude! Thanks Nat!

Okay I am going to be positive think positive with hope and faith 2011 will be my sticky bean year! I am hoping this month is the month so that I can say Happy New Life, new baby, hopes and dreams.. I am trying all things this month :) I added b6 yesterday and I know it's kind of late in the game being that I'm supposed to ovulate this week.. (first time using smiley face opk) but, it's better now than never :p plus I've been on prenatal vitamins for almost a month and a half so *crossing fingers & toes* that this is the big one.. my age clock is ticking away and I'm running fast!!!!!!!! **** Baby Dust to all of you Lovely Ladies **** please add me as well & thank you :)

I am in as well :happydance: 2011 babies for all :dust::dust::dust:

I am looking for a:bfp: in 2011 :happydance: and hopefully in January!! Today is CD1 for me! Hoping we all have babies in 2011 :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->