2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

i measured today. 1 am 11 squares of cottonelle at 5 weeks! :rofl:

Kristin,

I LOVE the front page! Thank you for taking the time to do that!

YEY for all my fellow appleseeds!

Is it bad that I am thinking of excuses for the time to go by faster? Like lets take next week for example...Monday is Thanksgiving Monday so NO WORK (those days always go by faster!) then I work Tues, Wed, Thurs then I have to be off Friday because I am in a wedding. Then it is the weekend again! By the time that weekend is over I will already be 6 and a half weeks! The countdown to 12 weeks (nov. 24) is on! 46 more days! Doesn't seem so long when I think of it that way I guess.......

We had Thanksgiving dinner here last night and my brother's girlfriend just hit 13 weeks. Is is bad that I am super jelous? She already has a tiny belly too.... I just want to be safe. Each day I don't feel a LOT of symptoms, or weaker symptoms I worry something is wrong. Like today, I woke up and just laid in bed for a few minutes and all I could feel was ANOTHER urge to pee and my boobs are still super sore, but no nausea or anything. I keep poking my boobs everyday and think "yup still hurt! we're good!".....

I will be MIA again today because we are heading to the DH's Aunts house for Thanksgiving #2 today! wish me luck!

About You
Name? Louise
Age? 28
Height? 5'8

About The Father
Name? Dan
Age? 26
Height? 5'11
Are you still together? Yes... together 4 1/2 years, married 4 months :D

About Your Pregnancy
Is this your first pregnancy? no. we had a baby girl who was born sleeping in Jan 2011 at 30 weeks
When did you find out you were pregnant? 30th July
Was it planned? Yes yes
What was your first reaction? :D:D:D:D
Who was with you when you found out? Dan was sleeping
Who was the first person you told? Dan
How did your parents react? They cried and mum nearly strangled me from hugging me so tight!!
How far along are you? 13 weeeks 5 days
What was your first symptom? tiredness.... extreme tiredness
What is your due date? 10th April 2012
Do you know the sex of the baby? not yet... we think its a boy
If so, what is it?
Have you picked out names? not yet
If so, what are they?
How much weight have you gained? lost 7lbs
Do you have stretch marks? yeah from being a lot heavier once upon a time!
Have you felt the baby move? yeah oddly enough. its a right wriggler!!
Have you heard the heartbeat? nope 2 more weeks to go!!

About the birth
Home or hospital birth? hospital
Natural or medicated birth? medicated thanks
Who will be in the delivery room with you? Dan
Will you breastfeed? hopefully
Do you think you'll need a c-section? I hope not!
Will you cry when you hold the baby for the first time? Yes i expect so
What's the first thing you might say to him/her? Hello pickle
Would you let someone videotape the birth? no thanks!!
Are you excited about the birth, or scared? both really

wow, thanks Kate! I hope everyone is feeling well! it seems my symptoms have kindof disappeared :/

Sorry just saw its a closed group. i only joined today and not quite sure what im doing yet.... good luck to you all

Louise, come back here. With you we will have 15 people which is fine. Also I think a few girls might not be coming back so we can add 1 more.

Ah thank you :D
Im not sure what im doing so any help would be gratefully received :D xxx

Hello and welcome Louise :D

I'll let you in on a secret.....I don't know what I'm doing either :winkwink:

I don't know what I'm doing either :haha:

Maybe Kim knows what she's doing, she's had a bunch of kids. She can give us advice!

hi girlys!!

how is every one doing??

im feeling a bit grim =/ iv had cramps today and just feel sorry for myself

is any one else having cramps?? =(

o and im just going to read back through all the pages iv missed lol

xx

How severe are the cramps? I was reading that a little bit of cramping is normal but if it's really painful u should call the doctor. :hugs:

Welcome Louise :hi:

hi girlys!!

how is every one doing??

xx

Ive been getting some cramps too today low down on my right side near my hip ?

Ive just googled and found this :

'The kind of cramps you get in early pregnancy aren't usually as strong as monthly period cramps can be and are often caused by the ligaments stretching as the uterus grows. If it feels more like mild tugging than a stabbing pain, then you probably have nothing to worry about.'

they arent severe or really that painfull just annoying!

i cant remember what it was like last time!

but i do feel quite gassy... :blush:

yeah mine are really annoying too so im just going for a nice bath soon

does anyone else have bum problems I can't seem to stop going to the toilet ? :blush:

hi girlys!!

how is every one doing??

xx

I'm having cramp as well, they're annoying rather than painful though so I think it's normal....

they arent severe or really that painfull just annoying!

i cant remember what it was like last time!

but i do feel quite gassy... :blush:

Yeah...What my bump twin said!

Gas comes from the bottom AND the top now....I literally daren't move in case I leak air!

On a different note, I don't know how big/small you ladies are but I tried on some maternity jeans in Mother Care today and I'm all depressed and shit now....My thighs won't fit in their UK 18's :cry:

I'm a typical "pear" shape, anyone know of a decent place to get maternity jeans from in the UK in real sizes?

:blush: know what you mean by gassy!!!
Girls I have no idea what I am doing either...lol we'll find our way together!!!
How are we all?
I'm rather excited to be an appleseed now!
:rofl: jessica I'm gonna do that now and measure, reckon I'm more than 11, quite round as it is lol!!I'm sooo jealous that you are off to Disney, what a wicked holiday!!!!
Charlotte and Claire I'm getting cram ps too, all over the flippin place and I find a nice warm bath helps, I've stopped worrying about them otherwise I'm permanently stressing lol! Think Kristin is right that if they are really painful to get them check out!
Lindsay what a brilliant idea, I agree short targets are such a good way to wish time away!!! It's awful isnt it coz once the baby arrives we will miss this bit bit we can't help it! I've got 2 weeks til half term then I'm booking a private scan to make sure everything is OK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->