2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

Hi everyone! I've been MIA over the weekend - busy cleaning and doing stuff around the house. For whatever reason, I'm feeling very blah today. I don't know if it's just fatigue or what. Part of it might be that I just really want to tell our families the great news, but DH wants to wait 3 more weeks! ack! I bet he's right and that it will go by quickly :shrug:

Also, I haven't really been hit with any nausea yet. I'm expecting to get it pretty bad since I've always gotten very sick when I have my period. I know it's probably on it's way and I should be thanking my lucky stars I don't have to deal with it yet, but. you know, part of me worries. Though I'm trying not to think about any of that because it won't do any good!

Kristin - I'm loving the new front page!!!

Ladiiiiiiiiies! How is everybody?! Posted about my first visit do MW a couple of days ago but got no answers. Dont mind tho, understand were all high on being newly preggo!
:wohoo::juggle::tease::yipee:

Me, i have been sooo sick these last days. My dh brought a cute cold to our home so weve been like two babies moaning these days. Today its over and in FINALLY feeling better. How are yall doing?

:hug: :hug: :hug:!

By the way you can change my EDD to june 10th please. Sorrryyy! Was counting from ovulation date but midwife said well go by lmp. Shes a bully :(

yes, chloe (our kitty) doesn't seem to want to be without me. she's sitting on the floor next to me as we speak!

i'm a us size 10, so i just bought mat pants in size 10. the one pair i've already worn are a little big, so i def have some room to grow. at least we'll be pg through the winter, so we can probably get away with just bigger tops and not have to buy too much maternity!

shame on me, i just watched titanic with the boys and got myself all worked up! i should have known better!

i am starving right now and the only thing that sounds good to me is the halloween candy that's sitting in a bag next to me... tyler would kill me if i opened it... maybe just one? or two?? :rofl:

It's never too early for Halloween candy!

Amina how did your appointment go?

So I POAS on an IC tonight because I didn't feel preggers today. It's like I need the assurance of 2 lines! First appointment is on Thursday, will let you know how it goes.

kristin, i actually thought about poas again, but i don't want to stress myself out. as much as i want bun so badly, what is going to happen is going to happen and i can't change any of it... i do check my paper every time i pee though... just to make sure it's not all just a cruel joke!

i'm a little jealous of your appointment on thursday, since i have to wait 3 more weeks for mine!! lol. i hope it goes well. please come back as soon as you get home and tell us how it went! i want to live vicariously!

It's not going to be terribly exciting, they told me it'll be a urine test. I wish they'd at least take my blood so I could see my hcg levels. It honestly sounds like an appointment in which I'll be scheduling my future appointments ie a waste of time but whatever, gotta be patient!

I can't not pee on the internet cheapies. I mean, they're so cheap! The sticks would feel unfulfilled if I didn't pee on them.

I have my next blood draw on thursday! I hope hope HOPE my hcg is going up so drastically that I can relax and not stress about another mmc :(

I can't not pee on the internet cheapies. I mean, they're so cheap! The sticks would feel unfulfilled if I didn't pee on them.

yes! you are right! you are fulfilling their rightful purpose! it's not like you can use them for another purpose! they don't make for very good pens, and you certainly can't wash the dishes with them!

I have my next blood draw on thursday! I hope hope HOPE my hcg is going up so drastically that I can relax and not stress about another mmc :(

oh, i'm sure they are, sweetie! i know you won't be able to breathe easy until you are beyond the point you got with the mmc, so we're here if you need us!:hugs:

I dont even have any symptoms it seems.. MAYBE peeing a little more than usual.. but that could be because Im drinking much more water.. :(

I don't have symptoms either if that makes you feel better.

I'm more than happy to not be nauseous! :haha:

Try to not worry!! We will all have sticky beans.

I was told by my dr that the "morning sickness is a good thing.. we want that" and I havent had any yet.. I got sick ONCE back in february and I had the mmc in March.. so Im REALLY wanting to get sick! haha thats probably the one and only time I will ever say that!

hmm... i wish i could help, i was so sick when i was pg with the boys. this time i threw up once, but the nausea and the "almost" throwing up are killing me. maybe you just have a stronger tummy? don't let what dr. said upset you though. some women never have m/s. and for a while there, i was getting nauseous at night. OH! maybe you are too, but you're sleeping, so you don't know it??

Hi girls

Well how I was feeling sorry myself yesterday, I might be leaving u guys :cry:

I was spotting brown last night and this morning full on bleeding :cry:

I went to my Docs and going hospital for a scan and bloods this afternoon, he said the baby might not of settled into my uterus :cry:

Charlie I'm so sorry to hear that, I'll be praying that everything is ok :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"