2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine still haven't turned up yet. Did you recieve a dispatched email?

I have received delivery of the wooden fruit and veg plus the swiss roll and strawberry cake. The F&V are quite small but for the price I think they are fab, I got a good mixture aswel. Really chuffed, thanks Kidsworldtoys.. if you are still watching the thread :)

i've resisted buying more food as i've no idea
what they're sending, didn't want to end up
buying doubles or anything, want mine to hurry
up now :haha:

I ordered mine quite a while before I got online to share with you all as I was at work. I did.get a despatch email, it was sent recorded with Royal Mail :)

The ladies who have got the yankee candle, be carefull with that seller, as i got a 2 candles from there, one wouldnt seem to burn, and the other was a discusting smell... i may have just been unlucky, but just saying xx

I bought a couple of small ones from them when pregnant for when I was listening to my hypno birthing cd n they seemed fine. Suppose it's one of them things with eBay sellers. Really hope there ok after I bloody posted it!!! Xx

The ladies who have got the yankee candle, be carefull with that seller, as i got a 2 candles from there, one wouldnt seem to burn, and the other was a discusting smell... i may have just been unlucky, but just saying xx

I bought a couple of small ones from them when pregnant for when I was listening to my hypno birthing cd n they seemed fine. Suppose it's one of them things with eBay sellers. Really hope there ok after I bloody posted it!!! Xx

Im very un lucky so it seems, so im sure yours will be fine xx

I have received delivery of the wooden fruit and veg plus the swiss roll and strawberry cake. The F&V are quite small but for the price I think they are fab, I got a good mixture aswel. Really chuffed, thanks Kidsworldtoys.. if you are still watching the thread :)

Sorry just saw you answered my question on the next page!

I can't wait to get my (I mean the girls lol) wooden fruit and veg, not that I'm in a rush cause its for Xmas but excited to see it :)

Does anyone know where i can get this cheaper please? https://www.google.co.uk/products/c...a=X&ei=fvNuUPiRM6m-0QWqs4CwAg&ved=0CFcQ8gIwAA x

Not sure if it has been mentioned because thread is massive but ELC have 20% off everything......now does any one have any discount codes?x

Thanks for the 'heads up' :xmas22:

I have just been on Amazon instead & added one to my basket (ready to check out when im done shopping!!)

I love the way amazon keeps all your things in the basket :xmas12:

Me too, and you can save them too!

bodyshop £20 off £40 online ends noon 8th October DVCODE

10% of Avon online ends 7th October DV10

Can someone give me the link and code to the wooden food? I can't find it in the thread :blush:

Hi Girls,

Just ordered 3 Play-Doh Sets including shipping for 10.81. I got the Elefun, Mr Potato Head & Hungry Hippo (3 for 2 and they are half price :])

Heres the link:
https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us...urite-Brands-Elefun(0078783)?searchPosition=0

xx

I am looking for some deals on Disney Car's diecasts and Fisher Price Little people sets for my DS stocking. Anyone seen any :)

Hi Girls,

Just ordered 3 Play-Doh Sets including shipping for 10.81. I got the Elefun, Mr Potato Head & Hungry Hippo (3 for 2 and they are half price :])

Heres the link:
https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us...urite-Brands-Elefun(0078783)?searchPosition=0

xx
was just trying to find something for my nephew for his birthday :) thank you

Got Imogen a Cinderella doll with little bits in toys r us half price £7.99 from £14.99. They have all the usual culprits lol.

wilkos has some great stocking fillers/deals in got LO finger print bubble bath (6 dif colors) £1 each and a magic flannel for £1, got OH a beanie hat for £3, pampers wipes 50p a pack and other bits and bobs :)

Ooooo the bubble bath sounds fab, will have to pick one up!

hey ladies ,

has anyone tried the 20% code for elc in gurgle mag from othercare to see if it works on top of the 20% offer they have going ..... i cant find the gurgle code anywhere but wondered if it might x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"