2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if there are any book people codes valid just now? Especially free delivery.

Anyone seen my pal scout under £15 delivered?

My yankee candle arrived this morning! Insanely fast considering I payed 75p for economy delivery!!

It was amazingly packaged, bubble wrapped, cardboard stoppered at each end and taped up in a small yankee candle box. The best packaged thing I have ever recieved I think considering the p&p price!!

I've had a good smell and lit it and all is well! It smells effing amazing, just like I remember. And it lights just like any other candle (so far!).

Definately my best Christmas buy yet!!

It was on elc for £16 last week as I used that code for it.. That's free delivery. I've lost track of any codes still usable for elc but if there is should get it down to below that :thumbup:

Thanks guys, might wait for sainsburys half price sale as im sure they go down to £10.

Bleugh I hate Christmas Cookie! I dont like the baking smells that are sweet or vanilla-y :sick:

I got my Violet off Amazon last year for a tenna. Well before Xmas too so just hold out I think x

Ok this one does work as I just used it

15% of first order at Tesco Clothing
WINTER2

The Book People
Free delivery on orders over £15
AFFIREWOOD

also looking for hide n squeak eggs for under £5 :)

I got my Violet off Amazon last year for a tenna. Well before Xmas too so just hold out I think x

me too , i would also hang on for a bit . I am sure it was in argos 2 for £15 recently too

I went into hmv and got 7 of those disney books and CD's for £2 each. Got cinderella, tangled, snow white, lion king, cars, toy story and the little mermaid :thumbup: I bought one of each that they had :)

I got DS Scout on offer from Tesco last year at about this time and i think it was £12.95. Keep and eye in case they do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"