2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ladies I've managed to buy a fruit and veg set and a happyland set whilst browsing tonight!Love this thread but my bank card doesn't haha! Keep them coming lovelies!x

20% off all toys at Toys r us until Sunday - use code TRU20E online or print out this voucher to use instore:

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/medias/sys_master/hca/h09/8813355008030.jpg

just went to order the tag reading
thing in argos and it's gone was there yesterday dammit

:brat:

They are £14.99 at toys r us at the Moment then use the 20% discount code so works out about £12.00 but then you have to pay delivery unfortunately

Looking for a play kitchen like the blue wooden diner one on ELC but cheaper than £120!!

https://uk.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?words=267444&category2=5&categoryid=5&categoryonly=on&mo=search&type=user

This lady sells lovely knitted baby hats and childrens mittens for around £2.50 ! They are lovely. I got DS a Christmas pudding hat last year and have bought a strawberry, cupcake and bee hat from her and they are all gorgeous. A lot of her different styles have sold out but she said she is doing some more strawberries soon. I have seen hats like these for £15+ in fancy baby shops.

So cute! Will have to look back coz I want a strawberry hat for the new baby :cloud9:

Hi ladies does anyone know if there is any new customer offers for Very or any referral offers? x

Woohoo I've been waiting for toys r us to do their 20% off, gonna go & collect the disney princess kitchen today for £40, bargain, thats the last of her presents really, just need to get lil bits now!

aaaah - i have been trying to checkout an order on the toys r us website using that code - tag reader and playmobil pirate ship and everytime i get to credit card secure payment password request it sends me back to the basket saying this

'Total value of your basket has changed from 51.99 to 64.98. Please review and proceed to check out again.'

has anyone used it yet this morning ? any ideas why this is happening?

Managed to get the Happyland boot this morning for £16. Am chuffed. Was up at 5.30am though so that might have had something to do with it being in stock lol

aaaah - i have been trying to checkout an order on the toys r us website using that code - tag reader and playmobil pirate ship and everytime i get to credit card secure payment password request it sends me back to the basket saying this

'Total value of your basket has changed from 51.99 to 64.98. Please review and proceed to check out again.'

Yes !! i have this. no idea why. hoping it will work soon, been waiting for a code for ages !!!

Please can everyone send positive 'in stock' thoughts that the happy land dino will be back in stock before it goes back to full price :thumbup: :flower:

^ lol hopefully they'll have another even seen as there's still over two months to go. Fingers crossed for you.

I'm printing the toys r us voucher and popping in store in about an hour.

Yes !! i have this. no idea why. hoping it will work soon, been waiting for a code for ages !!!

glad its not just me - have tried 2 seperate accounts now, loads of times - have also noticed that the code on the website is different to the one shown on here - tried both and still not working- aaaaagh!

https://www.boots.com/en/Fearnes-Favourites-Hatbox_1267258/

today only, £35 down to £17 x

glad its not just me - have tried 2 seperate accounts now, loads of times - have also noticed that the code on the website is different to the one shown on here - tried both and still not working- aaaaagh!

Im going to give it a go tonight and fingers crossed. If it works for you beforehand please let me know :thumbup: Wont be able to make the store until next week and itl be useless by then :nope:

We have this kitchen https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pintoy-60-...I8C4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1350035615&sr=8-3 Paid £70 for it nearly 3 years ago and still going strong can highly recommend - it gets played with most days too .

anyway .... has anyone ordered the hampers of mse ? I cant decide if its worth it or not - 6 hampers for £55 so that would be 6 presents at a tenner each really which is good but if made them myself would it be much cheaper by the time i had bought baskets etc ... what does anyone else think here is the link https://www.thenorfolkhampercompany.co.uk/christmas-goodies-1295-p.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"