2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fearne boxset I posted above offer is on til thurs 18th october, sorry x

just went to order the tag reading
thing in argos and it's gone was there yesterday dammit

:brat:

They are £14.99 at toys r us at the Moment then use the 20% discount code so works out about £12.00 but then you have to pay delivery unfortunately

they're £14.99 on amazon too
if there was a toys r us near me i would but
my nearest is about 3 towns away

they're 9.99 in john lewis too but OOS

going to play the waiting game i think

:haha:

Does anyone know where I can get the cup cake my first pram for cheap? It's £19.00 in elc and that seems a little pricey for what it is x

Melissa & Doug Pets Peg Puzzle
£2.99 free delivery
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Melissa-Do..._1_265?s=kids&ie=UTF8&qid=1350038154&sr=1-265

:thumbup:

aaaah - i have been trying to checkout an order on the toys r us website using that code - tag reader and playmobil pirate ship and everytime i get to credit card secure payment password request it sends me back to the basket saying this

'Total value of your basket has changed from 51.99 to 64.98. Please review and proceed to check out again.'

has anyone used it yet this morning ? any ideas why this is happening?

It's doing that for me this morning too - grrr!

Please can everyone send positive 'in stock' thoughts that the happy land dino will be back in stock before it goes back to full price :thumbup: :flower:

This is what I'm hoping for, and the pirate ship! I'm literally spending all day every day checking ELC and Mothercare :(

Please can everyone send positive 'in stock' thoughts that the happy land dino will be back in stock before it goes back to full price :thumbup: :flower:

This is what I'm hoping for, and the pirate ship! I'm literally spending all day every day checking ELC and Mothercare :(

Me too, lost count how many times I've checked this morning. The dino one isn't even on Mothercare website anymore :(

I got the 55" caterpillar from toys r us, I can't believe they actually retail that at £30!! So not worth it! I paid £12 with voucher.

Re the cupcake pram it's an elc product so not sure if its sold elsewhere but there are ones simillar. I'll have a look later. X

aaaah - i have been trying to checkout an order on the toys r us website using that code - tag reader and playmobil pirate ship and everytime i get to credit card secure payment password request it sends me back to the basket saying this

'Total value of your basket has changed from 51.99 to 64.98. Please review and proceed to check out again.'

It's doing that for me this morning too - grrr!

I sent my husband into store this morning to use the voucher and apparently he has had to sign up for the rewards scheme as it is one of those vouchers, so it might have something to do with that

Well I went to Toys r us this morning, got the disney princess kitchen for £40 with voucher, a fisher price musical tea set(not the say please one, this one is more grown up and just what I've been looking for!), fisher price little people disney princesses to go with the castle my mums getting her(I couldn't find these on a english website & their not on toys r us website either so well chuffed) & one of those things I can't remember name of, their hair grows. So very chuffed with my purchases with the 20% voucher!

I only need tag junior books, & the pink pot & pan set in ELC & a toaster now & I'm done for Lily.

Has anyone seen any pink toasters? the 1 I was gonna buy from ELC has disappeared off website!!

Me too, lost count how many times I've checked this morning. The dino one isn't even on Mothercare website anymore :(

I must of been lucky. Got the dino set to collect later today:happydance: hope they come back in stock very quickly :flower::flower::flower:

^ i really want that castle now, we have the jungle version but i fell in love with this when i seen it in Smyths

can someone educate me in hexbugs? What we need and good places to buy? My son is desperate and Im clueless :dohh: x

^ i really want that castle now, we have the jungle version but i fell in love with this when i seen it in Smyths

It looks lovely doesn't it, I saw the advert on tele... Gonna get it from John lewis as they have the best price + my friend works for waitrose so gets 25% off in john lewis.. they've got belle & beast aswell.. + I want the ariel carriage! Aaah theres so much I want. If u do get it go to toys r us to get the people cos I cant find them anywhere online & their only £6.99 in toys r us.. well I had a 20% voucher though!

I must of been lucky. Got the dino set to collect later today:happydance: hope they come back in stock very quickly :flower::flower::flower:

Aww! When did you order it? X

Does anyone know where I can get the cup cake my first pram for cheap? It's £19.00 in elc and that seems a little pricey for what it is x

They don't sell that one else where but it is on mothercare so could get an extra 20% off with code and deliver to store for free. My LO has that pram and its fab, had it over 18 months and is still as good as new. X

Yes !! i have this. no idea why. hoping it will work soon, been waiting for a code for ages !!!

glad its not just me - have tried 2 seperate accounts now, loads of times - have also noticed that the code on the website is different to the one shown on here - tried both and still not working- aaaaagh!

Im going to give it a go tonight and fingers crossed. If it works for you beforehand please let me know :thumbup: Wont be able to make the store until next week and itl be useless by then :nope:

have been out for the morning and came home and retried and it worked! hooray

Yes !! i have this. no idea why. hoping it will work soon, been waiting for a code for ages !!!

glad its not just me - have tried 2 seperate accounts now, loads of times - have also noticed that the code on the website is different to the one shown on here - tried both and still not working- aaaaagh!

Im going to give it a go tonight and fingers crossed. If it works for you beforehand please let me know :thumbup: Wont be able to make the store until next week and itl be useless by then :nope:

have been out for the morning and came home and retried and it worked! hooray

great! worked for me too :happydance:

to the ladies who brought the xmas books
from the works ...

i know they're only 99p but are they nice books?

all of them are back in stock and i'm tempted to get
a few for xmas eve reading

link for anyone else

https://www.theworks.co.uk/The-Night-Before-Christmas/9781445404127.html

free delivery code BND7

:thumbup:

Is the disney rewards only in the leaflet inside? as we have loads of disney dvds but the kids have lost the leaflets :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"