2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally got a dispatch email for my elc boot i ordered last tuesday :s

Anyone seen that's not my books on offer anywhere?

MIL bought LO a set of 3 (Tiger, Elephant and Lion) reduced at Sainsbury's IIRC. Give me a minute I'll txt her.

Yup, just checked, it was a large Sainsbury's and £10 for the set of 3.

Anyone who likes Bodyshop body butters, their outlet has their Duo range 3 for £15, which is great considering they're supposed to be £13 each! Here:
https://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/outlet/3-butters-for-15.aspx Use code 3415butter.

I've seen a 2 pack of that's not my books in whsmiths for £5 :flower:

girls - the pumpaloons game. yay or nay ? thinking about buying it for our 5 year old nephew who is quite babyish. says age 4 upwards online. is it any good ? x

Think someone's already mentioned it, but got a leaflet through the post for ELC and there's a half price sale starting tomorrow till 4th Nov.

Includes a lot of Happy Land stuff that's already reduced a bit but reduced down to half price like:

- Train set 40 down to 20
- Zoo 60 down to 30
- Sherwood castle and palace castle 30 down to 15
- Village 60 down to 30

Also big city carry along city (looks a bit like a car park with ramps and levels etc) 40 down to 20.

Tea trolley 30 down to 15

Cupcake collection (stroller, bouncer, high chair for dolls) 65 down to 32.50

Dolls mansion (looks huge) 160 down to 80.

Whether any of this stuff will actually be in stock is another matter! Especially the Happy land stuff as people have gone mad with it with 20% off so half price it'll be snapped up!!

xx

Oooh looking forward to it. I'll keep an eye out for Sherwood castle.

girls - the pumpaloons game. yay or nay ? thinking about buying it for our 5 year old nephew who is quite babyish. says age 4 upwards online. is it any good ? x

I didn't rate it,my sister bought it for Tyler last year (he was 3) the idea is good but they take an age to deflate so having 2 games in a row is impossible. Tyler did like jumping on them though lol

Ooohhh I could be tempted by the zoo / village, thanks :)

I want a good solid play kitchen for my daughter if anyone knows of any codes or can suggest where i can buy with offer, thanks.

Is there anyway you can cancel orders you've already made and buy again? I've bought the happyland train set yesterday for £32 :(

Is there anyway you can cancel orders you've already made and buy again? I've bought the happyland train set yesterday for £32 :(

Personally hun I wouldn't cancel it. Try and order it when you see it for half price and then take the other one back to store. Otherwise you might risk cancelling it and then not being able to get it as they won't be in stock for long at those prices!

x

ooh i could be tempted with a palace castle , would prefer a cherry lane cottage though so much for my dds presents all being done lol !!

Oh there such teases putting stuff down abit we buy then put it down abit more, I wasn't going to buy anymore but probs will be tempted :flower:

Looking to get a wooden kitchen for our little girl for her bday in December. DOes anyone know what the lowest price the wooden cottage kitchen at elc goes to? and when it is usually on offer? or can anyone recommend a nice girly wooden kitchen that is not going break that bank?

Thanks

Looking to get a wooden kitchen for our little girl for her bday in December. DOes anyone know what the lowest price the wooden cottage kitchen at elc goes to? and when it is usually on offer? or can anyone recommend a nice girly wooden kitchen that is not going break that bank?

Thanks

I got the wooden kitchen last year for £64. It was £160 reduced to half price and then a 20% code also worked with it. I cannot remember when I got it though, have a feeling it was end of October - beg November :thumbup:

My mothercare order arrived, got my boot, cottage and kettle but still waiting for my HL farm! Think I'm gonna get the London bus cause dd1 is obsessed with busses at moment but gonna see if it goes any lower tomorrow.

Has anyone had the sensory ball bit from elc? Looking at it for dd2 although she's walking and climbing all over the place so don't know if it'll keep her attention for long!?! Need some main pressie ideas for her birthday 2 days after Christmas.

Anyone seen any wooden kitchen accessories like pots and pans etc. the only one I can ind that is reasonably priced is on elc but it's been oos for ages

Thanks

I got the wooden kitchen last year for £64. It was £160 reduced to half price and then a 20% code also worked with it. I cannot remember when I got it though, have a feeling it was end of October - beg November :thumbup:

oooh thanks, will keep eyes peeled for this one then :) xx

Bit of help ladies...

I got a 'dispatched' email from ELC earlier today, and nothings turned up?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"