2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mothercare/elc half term sale apparently starts tomorrow 16th october and runs through til 4th November, flyer in mothercare's christmas catalogue through the post. Seen it on MSE don't know how true it is but be worth checking! I hope nothing Ive bought goes any cheaper :rofl:

I picked mine up instore yesterday. I love it, can't wait to give it to my little girl x

Anyone know any good pirate ships? I'd need it suitable for a 2 year old boy and ideally want it under £30. Thanks xxx

how about this its £20 and comes with pirate ship and castle i seen it out in store and its really worth the money

https://www.smythstoys.com/knights-...essionID=0fd7b592-f842-42f6-a4e6-3fbb8082189a

Just ordered this:

https://www.disneystore.co.uk/disne...=hat&Dr=pPublished:1&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial

Using the free delivery code and free personalisation code from disney rewards for my daughter :)

Does anybody know when the moon house will be back in stock,I haven't seen it in stock for ages,or I must keep missing it.Please could you let me know as I'm desperate for for my LO for Xmas x

Just ordered this:

https://www.disneystore.co.uk/disne...=hat&Dr=pPublished:1&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial

Using the free delivery code and free personalisation code from disney rewards for my daughter :)

Ooohh I like this

I thing the ebay thing is new as they are giving extra points for the next few weeks.

Does anyone know if the disney store giant soft toys are usually reduced before Christmas? I really want to get the giant Mickey for my little man but not paying £65.00

Does anyone know if the disney store giant soft toys are usually reduced before Christmas? I really want to get the giant Mickey for my little man but not paying £65.00

No idea if them ones are but the £40 ones usually are :flower:

I've noticed you can link your Nectar card to Ebay and collect points on there too. I have no idea how long it's been there I just noticed it today and linked up my card :) xXx

How do u do it?

It says about Nectar points uner the item you're bidding on with a link that says somethings like 'Link your nectar card' just click that and follow that and put in your nectar card number :) xXx

Thanks :) I got an email about it just after I asked :dohh:

I've noticed you can link your Nectar card to Ebay and collect points on there too. I have no idea how long it's been there I just noticed it today and linked up my card :) xXx

How do u do it?

It says about Nectar points uner the item you're bidding on with a link that says somethings like 'Link your nectar card' just click that and follow that and put in your nectar card number :) xXx

Thanks :) I got an email about it just after I asked :dohh:

I have no idea what I was doing when I wrote that, but I'm surprised you could make sense of it haha!
Note to self: Check what you've written before hitting send!
xXx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back