2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn ELC, got a parcel today. Was expecting HL castle, zoo and train set (although I've re-ordered them using the discount code and will take these ones back) but realised the train was missing, so checked the invoice and I've got someone elses order! Coincidentally they've ordered 2 of the same things as me. So they're resending the train and calling her to make sure she hasn't got a free train set!!

Whets the box from toys r us, I've looked in store but didn't see any.

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us...e-and-Play-Food-Set(0070862)?searchPosition=1

It looks good in person, think they've upped the price though, I swear I only paid £16..

Whets the box from toys r us, I've looked in store but didn't see any.

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us...e-and-Play-Food-Set(0070862)?searchPosition=1

It looks good in person, think they've upped the price though, I swear I only paid £16..

Oooo thanks, think I'll order this if it goes down before Xmas.

Well thanks to Blah ELC have probably made alot more profit this month, i definately wouldn't have ordered anything from ELC without a discount code cause they are too expensive!

all hail queen blah i say, she's like santa :xmas6:

:haha::haha:

blah if you get a mothercare 25% code, would you mind pm'ing me pretty please? xx

i missed the code for a nap (Y) the two things i was gonna buy were already half price.. i wont be buying them unless another code comes out. i have also spend a fortune using codes! and wouldnt of without them, THANKS BLAH! :D:D

my OH is a precision engineer and could make them for free so wouldnt dare spend £60 on them...he would disown me! p*ss take!

I missed on the code too, as I had to go to work, so i didnt get a chance to order, well done to those who were able to order :)

If you do happen to come across anymore codes Blah for elc or mothercare, could you please pm me them :flower:

I have a feeling if anyone does happen across a code it will be posted in the normal way :) xXx

They wouldn't get half the custom they do without these codes being leaked so keep posting them :happydance:

Studio are selling te pink innotab for £64.99

Mothercare price is currently £84.99

Price match & 20% of the difference deducted is £60.99

You old try your luck quoting that Studio are offering 10% off for new customers which would bring the price £58.49 if they did price match the deal with offer code at studio the total to pay woud be £53.19.

Tesco direct have the jumperoo back in stock after MONTHS!! Not 75anymore though - 95 now! Bathplugs!! Where can I get a jumperoo for cheaper than 80?? :flower:
xx

Boots have it for £94.99 but if you make your order over £100 and use code VCPPC1015 you get £15 off. And then you get your advantage points (if your in their parenting club you would get £9.40 worth of points) :happydance:

Giggle for you all, I thought you meant tesco f&f range when I kept seeing it written :rofl: not bloody family&friends ;)

I didn't get a chance to use the code but thanks anyway Blah. I really appreciate all the codes being posted on here. Everyone loves a bargain!

Name calling on this innocent thread is completely unnecessary. I also fail to see what the problem is.

Issue over, no more discussion on it. I will remove anything that continues.

On another note.. If anybody is wanting to buy from ELC - SAVANNAH still works :D

Only on full price items tho - It's 20% off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"