2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buttons1 I just out a big order in now with the code and it worked for me

Just about to order and not working for me either :( worth saving in my basket for another 25% code to leak ?

Buttons1 I just out a big order in now with the code and it worked for me

It was on my order then page refreshed and it said code isn't valid never mind I did make use of it once

I think ELC is having a melt down, it shows up on mine then says not valid its going mental. Im going to leave it and see if it works later I think x

If you've used the code once, maybe try a different email address? Maybe you can't use it more than once?

X

Has anyone heard of the elf on the shelf? It's on amazon it's £28 but just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere that has it cheaper? Or if the price wud change on amazon like with the cars, can't believe they change the price so dramatically all the time! Do they do that all The time!?

I used that code last night but had to use my mums email address.... So I cany check her emails at the mo. If ELC are on to us, can and will they cancel the order? X

I think it's just stopped working cuz it's wont even let you put it in before you enter your email address like the birthday codes you put them in but if uv already used it takes it off when you proceed to checkout

They can't keep changing it all the time though...won't their staff get confused that the code is always changing!

and no, anyone who has used the code successfully you are safe. because payment has gone through they HAVE to honour it x

Bugger!! Thankfully the stuff I want to get only comes to £3.50 :haha: (chalk and crayons).

Maybe they're watching this thread and know we're using it :haha:

Like the people who were selling the wooden food found us out :blush:

Xx

Aw no I had some stuff in my basket earlier with the code in it and down its gone! Damn be for being so indecisive lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"