2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
20% off personalised gifts at Find Me A Gift - code is PREPARED20.

https://www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk/

Is there still 20% off at the book people? Wanting those Peppa Pig boxsets that are £15

In my local tesco express they r selling giant boxes of thorntons chocs for £5 (normally £13)! Think I'm going to buy 2 packs- one for each of my grandparents.

Does anyone have any codes for smyths? Not sure if they do them or not but thought i'd check xx

12% off everything at gettingpersonal.co.uk - enter blog12 at the checkout

In my local tesco express they r selling giant boxes of thorntons chocs for £5 (normally £13)! Think I'm going to buy 2 packs- one for each of my grandparents.

I got one of these delivered with my shopping yesterday and was suprised at how big it is, going to get another later if my express has them in stock :thumbup:

Yet reached my elc today ! Looking for smiths codes now they have some great stuff!

Can anyone help me find the gelarti studio designer cheaper than £18.99 -either on offer or using a code? Pretty please :flower:

I couldn't find smythes codes anywhere so opted to spend £40 and get free delivery :)

Just had an email off kiddicare to say they have 50% off all buzzing brain toys for 2 weeks only x

Can anyone help me find the gelarti studio designer cheaper than £18.99 -either on offer or using a code? Pretty please :flower:

It's in the 2 for £30 in Argos if you need to get anything else with it on the offer

Xx

I couldn't find smythes codes anywhere so opted to spend £40 and get free delivery :)

Thanks. I think we're gonna do that but just wanted to check if there was any money off codes beforehand xx

Cheapest place for the vtech toot toot traffic tracks?

Bought kaiden the toot toot cars for £4.96 but refuse to buy the garage as think he has enough toys now but thought this could be an option

Xx

Mothercare Happy Cars £5 ~ these are quite big

https://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-2-Pack-Happy-Cars/297279,default,pd.html

I'm also interested in codes for the book people, anyone know? Xx

Can anyone find me patchwork hiro take n play train from Thomas the Tank engine for a reasonable price? and in stock lol

Dunno if someone has already said, but type 'SAVANNAH' into the ELC and get 20% off :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back