2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what one you get? i love the brave & cinderella ones. pocahontas looks so pissed off.

Free playmobil advent calender worth £17.99 if you spend over £45 on playmobil at toys r us

I was everywhere today, manage to but the last Disney princess little people in my Smyths store phew.
Waybuloo playsets reduced to £3.99 in there, got two.

Hello Kitty Princess house went through as £15 in Tesco (£20 online)

Used two Ikea vouchers I posted yesterday. Can only use one on one Family card per day.

So we wanted to use two, so split our shopping and took a temporary family card from the machines under MILs name :muaha:

The Works today had Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore and Tigger teddybears for about £6 IIRC, plus a load of kids books at 3 for £10.

Photobox

50BOUNTY for 50% off Personalised gifts and prints
199CANVAS Personalised canvas for £1.99

It doesn't expire until 31st oct, I was sent the code tonight. It is only a small 20x30cm one

I dont know if someones posted this already but i remember a lady looking for a jumperoo for under £95 toys r us have a winnie the pooh one on offer £85 hth

I dont know if someones posted this already but i remember a lady looking for a jumperoo for under £95 toys r us have a winnie the pooh one on offer £85 hth

That might have been me :flower: Thanks!! Ooo 75 ^ ? Whenever I've gone on Amazon they've been aound the £95 mark :nope: xx

I used that code and got a canvas. Shame about the extortionate p and p and the fact you can't use the free delivery code with it aswell lol but a tenner for a canvas isn't bad, even if on the small side. Also got 300 prints done with Aldi so that's a canvas and 300 photos delivered for less than £14 :happydance: xx

We got the rainforest jumperoo Christmas 2010 for £65 in Argos! I'm sure it was in December so maybe worth waiting? Xx

That might have been me :flower: Thanks!! Ooo 75 ^ ? Whenever I've gone on Amazon they've been aound the £95 mark :nope: xx

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-l...p?ie=UTF8&qid=1350808371&sr=8-2&condition=new

Amazon have one for £79.97, if you ring the mothercare pricematch line they will match it and give you 20% of the difference off, so you would get it for £75.97 with free delivery

xXx

Boots have jumperoo for 95 but if u spend over 100 theres a code for £15 off and then get your boots points. On my order caz im in parenting club got 9.40 worth of points which with a baby will be easy spent :)

i got my jumperoo in 2009 for around £50. Cant believe how much they are now! Worth it though.

i got my jumperoo in 2009 for around £50. Cant believe how much they are now! Worth it though.

I was thinking the exact same thing we paid £65 for ours in 2009 and it's honesty the best £65 I've ever spent. It's lasted us Tyler and Zack but will have to buy a new one this time around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"