2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need your help again ladies

Cheapest place for Lala loopsy silly hair doll and gadget the robot?

Xx

I got my gadget the robot from elc with the 25% off code so maybe worth waiting for that? It's fairly new so unlikely to differ much in price....it was supposed to be one of the big hit toys this Xmas but your the only other person I have seen buying on lol...they are amazing!!! My little boy watches the trailer over and over on YouTube on iPad and was so excited when he saw one in the shop!! :) xx

Xx

I got my gadget the robot from elc with the 25% off code so maybe worth waiting for that? It's fairly new so unlikely to differ much in price....it was supposed to be one of the big hit toys this Xmas but your the only other person I have seen buying on lol...they are amazing!!! My little boy watches the trailer over and over on YouTube on iPad and was so excited when he saw one in the shop!! :) xx

Saw it tonight the robot in Tesco, have have got it as part of the 3 for 2 on toys, they also have loads of lala loopsy stuff so could end up with a bargain!

Yeah those Disney Rewards are for the American site so won't work. If anyone doesn't know, Dorothy Perkins have an upto 30% off everything sale - 2 days left! xx

Just did my rewards, only have three DVDs with codes in but I did the survey and that muppets code and had enough points to order cinderella :happydance:

Xx

Saw it tonight the robot in Tesco, have have got it as part of the 3 for 2 on toys, they also have loads of lala loopsy stuff so could end up with a bargain!

Ooooo I never thought of that! Not sure how long 3 for 2 is on for though and payday is a couple of weeks away!

How old is your lo pb? I'm worried Jackson is a little young but it looks really fun!

Xx

The red cozy coupe is £33.70 on amazon at the moment. Been waiting a few weeks for someone to reduce them :happydance:

Just did my rewards, only have three DVDs with codes in but I did the survey and that muppets code and had enough points to order cinderella :happydance:

I just got 2 more dvd's but I'm still 100 points off :( I have 2 more upstairs but they are wrapped and I don't think I can bare to open them lol xx

Hi,

Just wondering if any of you lovely ladies have any idea what I can get my god-daughter, she'll be 2.5 at Christmas and im finding it hard to think ahead what she would like- used to my younger daughter where all toys are chew toys!!! Any ideas would be a massive help! x

whats your friends fiance said hun?

and 2.5 year old girl.. what kind of price range.
maybe a doll, books, some happyland, things like that? x

Aw that's rubbish about the elc codes! Spoil sports lol. Not that I need anything else off them after using the previous 3 ha ha! Xx

I told my SIL to hang on before buying something and to wait for a code and my friend said that they've cancelled them all because they kept leaking.

I hadn't used any of the past ones but was waiting to use the next. I'm hoping that he's wrong, but it's not looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back