2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol it is a sad day indeed!!

im still after hello kitty velutata figures btw, the smyths ones were awesome but with postage it didnt work out great and we dont have a smyths anywhere near us x

im still after hello kitty velutata figures btw, the smyths ones were awesome but with postage it didnt work out great and we dont have a smyths anywhere near us x

They had these in Tesco, around the £3 mark I think, currently 3 for 2, if thats any help? x

Just did my rewards, only have three DVDs with codes in but I did the survey and that muppets code and had enough points to order cinderella :happydance:

I just got 2 more dvd's but I'm still 100 points off :( I have 2 more upstairs but they are wrapped and I don't think I can bare to open them lol xx

if you go asda, pick up a £3 mickey mouse dvd, they have 100 points inside, maybe worth it if your getting a expensive dvd

Just did my rewards, only have three DVDs with codes in but I did the survey and that muppets code and had enough points to order cinderella :happydance:

I just got 2 more dvd's but I'm still 100 points off :( I have 2 more upstairs but they are wrapped and I don't think I can bare to open them lol xx

if you go asda, pick up a £3 mickey mouse dvd, they have 100 points inside, maybe worth it if your getting a expensive dvd

Brilliant! Thankyou! xx

Oh TRUST me, you don't want my "pie eaters" figure...

Oh... Kitty Velutata... I thought you said Ventura...

Aha...hahaha... Haha... No?

They just have me 50 points for it being my birthday! Just another 100 points and can get Cinderella. Might get that Mickey DVD from asda just for that

Xx

Does anyone know if mamas and papas reduce their Xmas stuff nearer to Xmas? I neeeeeed these https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-large-knitted-stocking/4805D5008/type-i/ there quite big but I want them reduced lol. I used my £5 voucher on Freya's bauble lol.

Oh TRUST me, you don't want my "pie eaters" figure...

Oh... Kitty Velutata... I thought you said Ventura...

Aha...hahaha... Haha... No?

weeeeeeeeeeeellllllll.......... is it in better shape than the siyren pie eaters figure?

Does anyone know if mamas and papas reduce their Xmas stuff nearer to Xmas? I neeeeeed these https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-large-knitted-stocking/4805D5008/type-i/ there quite big but I want them reduced lol. I used my £5 voucher on Freya's bauble lol.

Last year they did, I got a stocking, bauble and snow globe all reduced before Christmas :)

Ah brilliant, I thought they did but couldn't remember

Also I need a peppa pig dress up outfit for 2-3 yrs. I've seen gruffalos child one that's so cute but she's pestering for peppa!

Oh and is savannah not working anymore keeps saying its not recognised!

I waited last year until the mamas and papas stuff was reduced and then ordered LO's stocking in the first week of December. They took the money and kept delaying the order. They finally emailed me a week before Christmas saying they didn't have stock when I made the order and had no plans to get more stock in in December. Why they couldn't have told me that when I made the order I have no idea. So LO was left without a personalised stocking for Christmas because obviously a week was not long enough to get one from elsewhere. Was really disappointed so excuse the essay but from my experience if you really want something from them I wouldn't wait too long.

Think savannah was sept/oct so provbanly a new one on way :)
I was after a ballet DVD outfit and book set a while back, reduced from £12-£6, but OOS everywhere... Just picked it up in home bargains for £3.99!

Ah brilliant, I thought they did but couldn't remember

Also I need a peppa pig dress up outfit for 2-3 yrs. I've seen gruffalos child one that's so cute but she's pestering for peppa!

Oh and is savannah not working anymore keeps saying its not recognised!

i got LO a geoge dress up in home bargains for about £7ish a while ago pretty sure they still have them and the peppa ones :)

I waited last year until the mamas and papas stuff was reduced and then ordered LO's stocking in the first week of December. They took the money and kept delaying the order. They finally emailed me a week before Christmas saying they didn't have stock when I made the order and had no plans to get more stock in in December. Why they couldn't have told me that when I made the order I have no idea. So LO was left without a personalised stocking for Christmas because obviously a week was not long enough to get one from elsewhere. Was really disappointed so excuse the essay but from my experience if you really want something from them I wouldn't wait too long.

They did that to my mum recently! I'd probably go into store to look first :)

I'M BACK!

:dance:

sorry about that, too many bargains not
enough money ... so internet went off for a while

:blush: :rofl:

i'm not even going to attempt to read back
all of the pages, will update the first page tonight

any decent codes knocking about i should
know about?

:flower:

Welcome back!! Was starting to wonder where you disappeared to :flower:

Status