2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I had to order mine off little woods as had none I'm my store. All my bits have been dispatched, can't wait to see it all.

Morrisons are doing 1lr bottles of Baileys for £12! Baaaargain.

^ I had to order mine off little woods as had none I'm my store. All my bits have been dispatched, can't wait to see it all.

Ooo exciting, just gotta keep fingers crossed u get ur kitchen now, its gonna look wicked on christmas day :) Did u get every single wooden accessory for it from ELC? lol.. If u can't get the costco one, I would try and get the ELC one, its lush.. and I remember people got it for £80 last year as it went on offer for £100 & then a 20% discount code was working on sale items last year right before xmas xx

Yeh the elc one is pretty, I love the Costco one so really hope it comes back, still what 7 weeks till Xmas so I'm hoping so. Either way oh is paying so I'll find one ha ha.
I've ordered the tea set, dining set, toaster set, breakfast set, pots and pans and the baking set. Eeeeeeek. The lady two are littlewoods and boots though. I've had some wooden cutting fruit and veg delivered and sil has got her a muffin set for her birthday in jan. oh and they have the pink wooden table and chairs from elc too I don't know where it's all gonna go while the trees up! But mega excited.

Any one know the cheapest place to buy leappad 2

the cheapest one i found was toys r us- but they only do a girls one in the range it seems?

Sainsburys seem to have got more sale stock back in. Hotwheels lorry i was after had been oos from sale started and they have it back in :)

Any Dune codes nocking about? My mam has seen some boots she NEEDS :)

Frosty The Snowman, Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer, Santa Claus is coming to town DVD. £5.00 - Released 30/11/12. Extra 250 nectar points with code SEBNPOL https://www.sainsburysentertainment...ry-s-Exclusive/product.html?product=E11129433

Anyone know if any bargains on the chuggington interactive railway accesories, I have tge track so just after trains or other bits to add to track if I can get them cheapish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"