2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen any selection boxes on offer?I have 5 to get and dont really want to pay more than about £2 each.Thanks.

Has anyone seen any selection boxes on offer?I have 5 to get and dont really want to pay more than about £2 each.Thanks.

Somebody's just mentioned in another thread selection boxes 2 for £4 in Tesco. HTH.

Does anyone know if the H&M codes on the firstpage are still valid? If so can you. Use the codes instore? Is that a silly question? Haha

You cant use H&M codes in store. They constantly have discount codes though, so if those ones are expired- have a hunt for new ones :flower:

I'm pretty sure Home Bargains have medium selection boxes for £1.50 (or they did when I was last in) xx

Hmmmm, I'm on my way into town now, my challenge for you allis to find some discount I can use in store without a printable voucher lol

Uhm haha^^ town
Sure someone posted but home bargains have the disney book and CD for 1.79, just had tangled on in car and its the proper voices inbetween the narrator! V good buy! They only had Snow White, tangled, and lion king in mine though. You can apparently get bambI, Nemo, tinkerbell too

Not sure if you jar a local store called premier there like a spar they have selection boxes starting Tuesday £1 small ones and £2 big ones. X

Studio 24 - Free P&P using
order code 020

:thumbup:

be warned their stuff is pretty shoddy
especially anything plastic!

whats the delivery for the canvas??

also is there any elc or mothercare codes? it s only a small gift so not massively expensive but any money off would be excellent

whats the delivery for the canvas??

also is there any elc or mothercare codes? it s only a small gift so not massively expensive but any money off would be excellent

Elc is DHQ3 expires today but might still work now :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back