2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
some orchard jigsaws just happened to fall into my basket...........

Ooo I might order that till and put away for her birthday cos I was gonna get it for her birthday anyway x

Ahhhh I can't decided whether to order it or not... Do u think ELC ever have it half price? x

Ultimate Mickey Mouse Movie Collection - £7 on sainsburys

https://www.sainsburysentertainment...vie-Collection/product.html?product=E10350963

3 x christmas movies... Think I'm gonna order this :)

^ I'm sure someone last night got this for £5 in store?? (I think lol)

Not sure if been mentioned already, in Sainsburys today I got a triple disney dvd (Mickey's magical christmas, Mickey's once upon a christmas and Mickey's twice upon a christmas) for £5. Got 300 disney movie reward points with it too :happydance:

Yep £5.:thumbup:

Not sure if been mentioned already, in Sainsburys today I got a triple disney dvd (Mickey's magical christmas, Mickey's once upon a christmas and Mickey's twice upon a christmas) for £5. Got 300 disney movie reward points with it too :happydance:

Yep £5.:thumbup:

Oh looovely, will check in store then! Thanks hun :)

Now can u help me decide whether to order this till or not..... lol xx

ELC PINK one on debenhams.. works out at £15 with code. Luckily its pink so u won't be tempted to buy it princess ;) lol. xx

i got the till for LO a few weeks back when it was 20% off then there was a code that got another 20% off, not sure if itll happen again though x

i got the till for LO a few weeks back when it was 20% off then there was a code that got another 20% off, not sure if itll happen again though x

How much did u get it for? I'm wondering if ELC will ever have it half price..

think it was 14.08, deffo think you should go with the debenhams one cause doubt they will do it half price but cnt be 100% xx

I brought it when it was £11, have put it away for my lo for her 3rd birthday.

Oi stop talking about the till, I don't want it going OOS before I get round to ordering it! :winkwink: Might get it for LO's 2nd bday. Do you think that's too young? I know she won't understand the concept of playing with a till but she love playing with the buttons etc I expect!!

It's reduced on Mothercare's website but I couldn't get the code to work with it.

I'd go with the debenhams one too. I think I'll ask in laws to get imm this but they won't be asking for about another month yet and I'd feel cheeky saying buy this now lol!! X

Oi stop talking about the till, I don't want it going OOS before I get round to ordering it! :winkwink: Might get it for LO's 2nd bday. Do you think that's too young? I know she won't understand the concept of playing with a till but she love playing with the buttons etc I expect!!

It's reduced on Mothercare's website but I couldn't get the code to work with it.

My niece got one last Christmas and Imogen liked playing with it and she was just under 2. X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"