2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting it for my daughters 3rd birthday(in July) as shes got enough for christmas and don't she'd understand it yet aswell although she would like playing with the buttons like u said.

I transferred the money over from paypal but now I've just booked 2 x tickets to go and see jack & the beanstalk in december with Poi from cbeebies in it lol.

Hmmmm do I transfer another £15 over then... Lollipop did u get it half price in ELC? xxx

Also forgot to add, that asda have got looooooooads of dressing up outfits in now, they've got all the disney ones etc, all for £12.50 each :)

keep an eye out for some vouchers from ELC coming through your door - 25% off all toys including existing offers and one for a friend. it excludes the brand TP, Little Types, Saber and Plum. valid from 5th - 14th November

keep an eye out for some vouchers from ELC coming through your door - 25% off all toys including existing offers and one for a friend. it excludes the brand TP, Little Types, Saber and Plum. valid from 5th - 14th November

Oooooooooooo I hope I get one might get the plastic cut and play food, like she needs anymore lol.

I bet I won't get them :(

^ me neither!! :(

Sooo my elc wooden pots and pan arrived from little woods today, loads more from elc should be delivered to my mums and I just rang Costco, the kitchens are arriving at the main depo wed but won't know until then if leeds branch will get any. I'll be keeping everything crossed until then.

Do you of had to signed up to elc to get the vouchers? Whenever I've ordered I think I've just done it as a guest :shrug:

Xx

I want a 25% off elc voucher!! :cry:

I had all post communication with ELC to my old address I definately wont get a voucher!

Do you of had to signed up to elc to get the vouchers? Whenever I've ordered I think I've just done it as a guest :shrug:

Xx

I don't know, I do have an account and am part of the birthday club so could be connected to either of those.

I got it half price in elc in June, and was going to give it to her this xmas, but i think im going to wait till her 3rd bday.

Can't remember if it was some1 in here looking for a Globe but Lidl are doing this illuminated one for £12.99

https://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg//SID-B427076C-BF04A0FA/lidl_uk/hs.xsl/index_36033.htm?offerdate=&idcheck=true&ar2=&id=1291&country=GB&zipcode=CF42+6EJ&city=Treorchy&district=&street=Riverside+Yard%2C+Off+High+Street&ar=5&nf=TRUE

I got a toys r us booklet through post, nothing from elc :-(

I was going to order that till and some paintbrushes. Think I'll wait to see if I get a voucher too. Hurry up postie!

Ohhh I hope I get a voucher!! Didn't get 1 today but theres always tomorrow. I'm not gonna order the till then, as I don't need it til July so will see if it goes on offer again!

Anyone know what the debenhams free delivery code is?

Xx

I think it automatically does the free delivery, cos when I put the till in my basket, done the 20% code it said delivery was free x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"