2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Happy elf DVD £1.90 delivered. I've never seen it so no idea if it's good but for that price you can't go far wrong.

https://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/109...51470,650832}++ae233{0-4.99}+&urlrefer=search

Whats this film like? Would a 3 year old enjoy it? If not can anyone recommend a good xmas film for xmas eve

woooo great update on elc voucher

doesn't expire for a while either, might just
have to put in a phone order at some point

:muaha:

:wohoo:

Oh and also got a cute xmas theme book in asda today for 3 pound, has a button on the front which turns lights on the front of the book. Says £12.99 on the back. There was a few different ones too I got 'little reindeer saves Christmas'

So the printed elc voucher definitely works in store? The till is reduced already so would be £13.20!! So might buy it then sell it to in laws when they ask.

So the printed elc voucher definitely works in store? The till is reduced already so would be £13.20!! So might buy it then sell it to in laws when they ask.

Thats what I'm thinking, gonna go get this week when I get some pennies I think! Gonna save for her birthday :) x

I'm gonna go tomorrow I think, I've the elc baking set to pick up from boots which is in same place lol

Bashed in box from ELC
Phonecall made
Refund issued!
Result!

Result lol. I'll wait til I get some money so I don't have to dip into my paypal money, thats my savings for my next account lol. I might even buy some more play food if they've got diff bits... Really want the sandwich set that they used to do :(.

Bashed in box from ELC
Phonecall made
Refund issued!
Result!

I've done this twice now.. Yet they still keep delivering bits in mailing bags... Until today... a tiny thing in a massive cardboard box.. I seriously do not get them lol.

All my others have been in huge boxes with a ton of those air cushion things inside but this one was just in a bag and was well n truly bashed about xXx

Result lol. I'll wait til I get some money so I don't have to dip into my paypal money, thats my savings for my next account lol. I might even buy some more play food if they've got diff bits... Really want the sandwich set that they used to do :(.

They still do sandwich set, I've had it delivered to my mums today so not sure what its like yet, the pitta one looks cute too.

They still do sandwich set, I've had it delivered to my mums today so not sure what its like yet, the pitta one looks cute too.

The baggette? I've just had that 1 delivered but wanted the proper sandwich one where its a loaf of bread with the fillings.. I thought the pitta was plastic and nearly ordered it and noticed its not its felt, don't want felt, wouldn't of thought it would be very hard wearing lol.

Bashed in box from ELC
Phonecall made
Refund issued!
Result!

I've done this twice now.. Yet they still keep delivering bits in mailing bags... Until today... a tiny thing in a massive cardboard box.. I seriously do not get them lol.

I've had that too. In the same delivery I've had a jigsaw and book sent in a packet and a tub of face paint (about the size of a compact) sent in a big box with loads of air pockets :dohh: The whole order would probably have fitted in the box.

Oh it does look plastic on the site! Not seen it in store. Yeh I've the baguette I didn't know they used to have a loaf etc that sounds good. X

Eeeeeeeeeek look what I won :D :D

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/25117674...rksid=p3984.m1431.l2649#shId&autorefresh=true

oh whoever asked about selection boxes

co-op have cadburys ones 3 for £5 too
caught my eye as i was leaving lol

:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members