2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
might be worth printing off and taking
to the store though or trying over the phone

:flower:

Thats what Im thinking is it maybe instore only use? No idea will keep an eye out and maybe try it this afternoon and update instore use it's worth a try I reckon lol

Just bought this for OH, I spent £45 on 125ml so going to return that tomorrow as he will only use it for 'going out' lol.

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4380214.htm

Ohhh thats a total bargain for Jean Paul.. Tempted for my dad, but I got him it last year!! lol

Isnt it just!! Love it when my OH wears it :cloud9: that and 1 million do it for me lol x

i like this post i am going through some awesome promotions and discounts.
i will also share with you ladies.

I have found this one on amazon.co.uk Stylish Jewellery is having sale: save 5%, 10%, 15%, 20% on their jewellery offer ends 10/11/12 Midnight. you will need promo codes.
They are listed on each listing under special offers and product promotions.

Their product you can find here. amazon.co.uk

Can anyone recommend a dolls bottle suitable for 1 year old?

She keeps feeding her dolls her milk and its going everywhere. I seen sets with nappies etc but think she bit young for these yet

She keeps feeding her dolls her milk and its going everywhere. I seen sets with nappies etc but think she bit young for these yet

I got a pack of 2 in Toys r us, 1 is milk and 1 is juice, where is magically disappears when u tip them up :)

home bargains did have the chuggington bits so thanks for that! Also card factory have gorgeous '1st xmas' bits all 1.99 if anyones looking for any.

i got mine in Smyths.

Update on ELC 25% printable voucher, I used it this afternoon in store no problems whatsoever as it has a bar code on it saved £12 on the last bits I wanted that were all out of stock online :wohoo:. Been keeping an eye out online and someone phoned and they got the 25% discounted over the phone as it isn't working online for some reason, so it seems instore is fine and over the phone if you query it (instore probably better) until they fix it to work online hopefully!

The Happy elf DVD £1.90 delivered. I've never seen it so no idea if it's good but for that price you can't go far wrong.

https://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/109...51470,650832}++ae233{0-4.99}+&urlrefer=search

I got a pack of 2 in Toys r us, 1 is milk and 1 is juice, where is magically disappears when u tip them up :)

Yeh I second these, we have them. X

Yeh I second these, we have them. X

Thank you Il have to go there she will love to have juice too :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g