2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just tried calling elc with the 25% voucher but has to be used instore only if there is no 16 digit code on it !

Innotab 2's for £59.99

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/theenter...arms=clkid=3265681167079777033&_qi=RTM1236976

Keep an eye out for a doll carseat please. No more than £5-£7. Never picked up the disney one in homeb for 2.99 and gutted now. Went to Smyths and they had one for £4.99, but I forgot to pick it up (30 mins away to go back)
Thankssss

Asda have a pink one

I was in Homebase yesterday and they had loads of wooden stocking fillers in baskets around a big Christmas tree - musical instruments, trains, toys, skipping ropes, yoyos etc. All lovely bright colours and perfect sizes for little hands (and little stockings!). Can't find them online but they were 3 for £5 and looked really nice quality. LO already has plastic Maracas and a tamborine but I'm going to get him some of the little wooden ones because they were such a nice size.

Just been sent a elc 25% off email, so may be worth checking your in boxes :)

Fao Sophie b, is this what you was talking about?
https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc499/ljo1984/62F4998A-5C68-4110-B600-8CF644497341-2317-000004B02274E5E0.jpg

Just used my code in store woo hoo! Got the till, the bouncy rabbit hopper thing for Freya (both I'll later sell onto in laws for gifts lol), leapfrog discovery house for a first birthday were going to and make your own Xmas cards which were already reduced to £1.80!! All for just over £40!! Eeeeeeek. I was so nervous but they put it through n lady said they've only sent them to selected customers so I'm lucky!! Ha ha yeh do lucky I printed off a forum link!! Suckers lol, I could even go back with another I'm that lucky lol.

Oh man, just been in store and they've emailed me too ha ha. Will have to double check there's nothing I "need" before giving it away ha ha.

I didn't receive anything either, logged on to my ELC account, had to update all my settings cus it was set to receive nothing. Must be the default? So anyone who hasn't received anything, double check your settings!

I do actually need one final thing, so if anyone has a spare code floating about they won't be using I would be forever grateful -bats eyelashes-

:xmas13:

This might have already been mentioned, but The Works has 3 for 2 on all their wrapping paper. Disney paper is £1.49 a roll, and 10m rolls are just £1.99...30m of wrapping paper for under £4!

I didn't receive anything either, logged on to my ELC account, had to update all my settings cus it was set to receive nothing. Must be the default? So anyone who hasn't received anything, double check your settings!

I looked yesterday and mine was the same!

Well after me linking the Innotab 2's this morning I won one just now :D :D Happy happy happy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"