2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do actually need one final thing, so if anyone has a spare code floating about they won't be using I would be forever grateful -bats eyelashes-

:xmas13:

elc code?

my mum got one in the post i no longer
need, i'll use the one emailed to me

:flower:

I got a code this morning, I'm gunna look if there's anything I want if not I'll let someone have it x

25% of New Look

Code VC25NOV33 or
EE25NOV33

expires midnight

:thumbup:

I had an email too :happydance:

Was from Mothercare rather than ELC though but can be used in both

xx

Well after me linking the Innotab 2's this morning I won one just now :D :D Happy happy happy!!!!

You always manage to win stuff!!! Remember the red uggs?? What happened to them!? :haha:

I have a code too from an email that I won't use. Are they the same or does somebody want my code? X x

i brought some bits from mothercare on sunday, is it skanky to send it back, and re order the same stuff to get the discount?

i brought some bits from mothercare on sunday, is it skanky to send it back, and re order the same stuff to get the discount?

Definately not, I have done this before. More money to spend then too :thumbup:

Anyone want my code? Expires on the 14th and I don't get paid till the 16th :( xx

Can I have it please hun? X

Yeah will pm it to you in the next 20 minutes or so, gotta go dig Maci out her highchair and clean her up first... apparently she's finished muching her lunch now, 45 minutes after starting :flower:

Anyone know the cheapest place to buy the hulk rage gamma hands??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"