2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo hoo oh has picked up a wooden kitchen from Costco although had to get it from Oldham but he was working out that way. But anyway yayyyyy. X

Woo hoo oh has picked up a wooden kitchen from Costco although had to get it from Oldham but he was working out that way. But anyway yayyyyy. X

YAAAAAAAAAAY really pleased for u :) U surely must be finished for ur girls now? lol x

Does anyone know of any codes for jewellers? I only need to buy for dh now and he is really into watches so anywhere that sell watches please

10% off Christmas decorations at b&q with code 15TREE
Plus there is 3 for 2 on decorations x

Does anyone know of any codes for jewellers? I only need to buy for dh now and he is really into watches so anywhere that sell watches please

have a look in debenhams
codes on front page
should be able to find a bargain there

:thumbup:

Anyone fancy going on a mission to find the cheapest place / way of getting Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask? Would appreciate any codes required to get it as well please.

YAAAAAAAAAAY really pleased for u :) U surely must be finished for ur girls now? lol x

Mmmmmm :blush: no I am lol. Well apart from Imogen's Xmas eve pj's and oh is buying some clothes next week when were both off work. So that's them sorted for Xmas and birthdays yay.

Girls, just had ELC send me another 25% off code - anyone want it? xx

jen cheapest place to get the thomas an percy christmas trains that play jingle bells?

Who was after the purple furby for under £50?

Tesco direct have one (quick while they're in stock) for £48.99

https://www.tesco.com/direct/furby-...51-5072.prd?skuId=751-5072&sc_cmp=aff_1018132

Also, may be worth a try, add something else to your basket to total £50 (sign up again) and use this code - TDX-WRKT - Takes £10 of x

Click & collect or delivery from £3 x

and if anyone can find this for cheaper i would love them forever!

https://www.lovetobenatural.co.uk/grimms-seven-steps-stacking-tower.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g