2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aquadoodle £14.99 at amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tomy-Aquad...sr_1_16?s=kids&ie=UTF8&qid=1352924675&sr=1-16

Good price, be careful though as it appears that these are French versions (as per the picture and several reviews).

BHS currently have 20% off their kids nightwear (comes off when added to basket at checkout) and if you use COUNTDOWN10 you get an extra 10%. Free delivery over £10

Xx

Thanks hun I just got my DD's some new pjs using the discount and code

BHS currently have 20% off their kids nightwear (comes off when added to basket at checkout) and if you use COUNTDOWN10 you get an extra 10%. Free delivery over £10

Xx

Thanks for this, just ordered upsy daisy dressing gown and fleece sleepsuit, and an iggle piggle fleece sleepsuit for £20.60 delivered:happydance: I used the £5 off a £25 spend code ( BHS£5C10 ) instead of the 10% one though. I had already ordered the dressing gown the other week using codes and loved it so much Ive ordered another as a present.

I know, never mind! Hoping another code for somewhere will come up soon! Hate paying full price for stuff when i know i can get money off!!

Do they sell them on cloggs? There was a code for their site 20% I think. I got Imogen's converse from there.

Cloggs
£15 off orders over £100
MVC15100

10% off orders
TPE9

OKay girls, so it seems I'm needing a pink Furby... and I don't really want to buy it from ebay/amazon. (Just because I'm worried about fakes). I don't have a Smyth's near me and my local 10 Argos stores don't have it :rofl: can anyone help?!?! xx

I've been searching this morning, and no where has pink in stock. Red and yellow seem to be the main ones left x

Even the red and yellow are pretty low on stock! Argos says it has some in stock to collect in store - but nowhere near me or my Mum. There's one on ebay that I'm bidding on now - ending today! xx

Even the red and yellow are pretty low on stock! Argos says it has some in stock to collect in store - but nowhere near me or my Mum. There's one on ebay that I'm bidding on now - ending today! xx

If anyone has a Costco near them they were selling them the other night and had a few different ones in

Oh, were they more than they're going for in the shops?

I'm not going to bid anymore on this furby, I would rather buy a diff colour from a shop where I'm atleast covered if it breaks xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"