2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone seen xmas jumpers for about the £12 mark other than primark??? or are they the cheapest

and i mean cheesy xmas jumpers ;)

Nowhere as cheap, I happily showed my OH in Primark the other day making him pick one :rofl: Was dissapointed at the ladies non existant collection! xx

My OH politely told me where to go when I suggested he wear one of the Christmas jumpers from primark :rofl: in other news gap outlet store have 50% off all their baby and toddler range up to age 5 got some lovely Heavy jeans, heavy shirt and a cosy hoody for LO for £24 :)

My OH politely told me where to go when I suggested he wear one of the Christmas jumpers from primark :rofl: in other news gap outlet store have 50% off all their baby and toddler range up to age 5 got some lovely Heavy jeans, heavy shirt and a cosy hoody for LO for £24 :)

My OH wasn't polite at all when I suggested the same :rofl:

How boring haha! There was another red faced looking young lad being dragged around the cheesy jumper stand when we were there :rofl: I think they're brill! And only for 1 day :D xx

Here's one for ya.
Outdoor blow mold type xmas decs..... and any discounts for Homebase?
Seen an outdoor reindeer with nodding head in there for £44 which is half price but wondered if I could knock it down any more than that xXx

Just had an email from Toys R Us having a flash sale ending midnight Friday. Am off for a look.

Can you please help me find the cheapest fisher price sit to stand giraffe or vetch sit to stand tower please...any codes I can use? X

someone posted this on HUKD which is full of cheap stocking fillers

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/lots-stocking-fillers-from-elc-amazon-reduced-from-80p-1365806

Can you please help me find the cheapest fisher price sit to stand giraffe or vetch sit to stand tower please...any codes I can use? X

The dancing tower is reduced to £10 in Tesco stores if you can find one, think they are clearing out old stock if them:flower:

Nowhere as cheap, I happily showed my OH in Primark the other day making him pick one :rofl: Was dissapointed at the ladies non existant collection! xx

Get a men's one and wear it with leggings, that's what I'm doing :p

The dancing tower is reduced to £10 in Tesco stores if you can find one, think they are clearing out old stock if them:flower:

My tesco had none in stock but Sainsbury's did today for £15

Found this bargain tonight for older children

https://www.thebookpeople.co.uk/web...ductId=303698&searchTerm=diary+of+a+wimpy+kid

6 books for 8.99 and then use the code on front page rudolph for free delivery

Get a men's one and wear it with leggings, that's what I'm doing :p

My bump is far too big for that lol (people often mistake me for being term :rofl: ) I got a cardi instead coz I didn't wanna be left out!! xx

It's probably already been said and dont know if anyone uses it but top cashback have got 6.06% cashback with early learning centre. X

has anyone seen xmas jumpers for about the £12 mark other than primark??? or are they the cheapest

and i mean cheesy xmas jumpers ;)

my oh didnt have a choise i chose for him ;)and a maching hat! just wanted to know if i could avoid a trip into town as i need 2 more

My tesco had none in stock but Sainsbury's did today for £15

Thank you both I will have a look this weekend fingers crossed xx

Just ordered my vista print photo calenders of the kids :happydance: my nan is going to be so pleased :D

Probably already been posted but some awesome deals to be had in ELC, possibly only in store but 20% off all toys, even those already in sale.
Got DS a 120 piece wooden train set with crane and alsorts for £32, originally £65. I'm so excited for him to open it Xmas morning :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"