2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if everyone knows but ebay have got a sunday spectacular event on, ends midnight tonight, theres quite a bit thats sold out but still some good bargains on there -
https://portal.ebay.co.uk/sundayspectacular?_trksid=p5197.m621

xx

Amazon black friday also starts in the morning hovering around to see if they show whats on tomorrow at all on the deals page :rofl:

Ebay I got the FCUK mens set for OH's dad this morning thats the last part of his present sorted :wohoo:

Ghds are on amazon friday i think not sure how to c wat the sale price will be

Ghds are on amazon friday i think not sure how to c wat the sale price will be

They were on last year for 40 i think, i missed out cause i was in the bath and i was gutttttttttttttted. They arent on it today though

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...17J3DP1JY&pf_rd_i=350613011&pf_rd_p=344320267

melissa and doug lacing beads on black friday amazon deal at 4.59pm, saw these in tkmaxx for 9.99, hoping they go to around £6, some other melissa and doug bits on at the same time. Not many toys on it today!
edited to add: last year I got my mum a kitchenaid mixer for £140!

I'm gutted the Melissa and doug stuff is on while I'm in work. But at the same time LO doesn't need them and I'd be buying for the sake of it lol I'm after the Harry potter box set and possibly a kindle cover if it's a a certain one and if they're both cheap enough lol.

think im gonna set my alarm for the melissa and doug suff XD oh is gonna kill me!

Anyone know What other Melissa and doug stuff it is? How do you find the deals? :flower:

Hi, girls how do you know what deals are on amazon black friday I can't find anything about them? Probably me being thick! A link would be great :) xx

Can anyone recommend anywhere I can get a pillow pal from?
I dont even mind getting him a cheaper version

Hi, girls how do you know what deals are on amazon black friday I can't find anything about them? Probably me being thick! A link would be great :) xx

https://www.amazon.co.uk/deals-offe...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=341271947&pf_rd_i=468294

Does anyone know how to get the whole page of deals. All i can get up is on todays deals page a small tiny slider but once i click on something the slider goes back to item 1

Amazon homepage then click top corner where it says black Friday and you'll see the deals come up on your screen scroll across for the whole days deals and note the time of the ones that catch your eye come back and get to that same page and when the timer hits zero it should come up with a discounted price and buy now button then you've 15 mins to double check google and make sure it isn't cheaper elsewhere and to checkout :thumbup: hope that helps a bit!

Aw I bet the normal ghd's are on fri when I'm working :-( might have to give my brother all my details, he sits at a desk going nothing all day, might as well make himself busy ha ha.

Does anyone know how much the GHD's will go for roundabouts? I need a new pair!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"