2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am after the melissa and doug pattern blocks as these have been on my wosh ist for ages and ive been price tracking them with camel camel . The lowest they have ever been on amazon is £10 so thats the price I am hoping for.

for those of you that dont know - you can see the price history on amazon products on camelcamelcamel - so you can work out if your black friday deal is actually a deal.
last year several items had been lower than the back friday price a month before so its worth checking so you can decide if it is worth it .

Prime example of above scenario - the current deal on the world at war restored edition . Black Friday price is £18.25 yet this year it has been as low as £17.99 not on a special deal . Ok its not much difference but makes me question how good a deal that item is , especially if its something i don't really need , knowing it has been that low before it will prob at some point drop that low again so i would prob wait if that wasnt something i "needed"

so basically don't buy just for the sake of a "bargain"

I agree same with one of the dvd boxsets this morning it was cheaper on zavvi.

Ah I'm going to watch Breaking Dawn tonight so can't even check. Will have to get my mum to do it and buy me a pair if they're below a certain price lol.

thebrilliantgiftshop.co.uk

Tin of celebrations for £1 when ordering with something else.

Put code KXGH5 into the voucher code box at checkout and they'll be added automatically for £1 :thumbup:

May come in handy for anyone who has an account with them x

in need of a mother care clothes code
and the cheapest place to get the world of little people disney princess castle

help!!!!

x

I don't understand how you view the Black Friday deals and how you know what times their going on :shrug:

Xx

I don't understand how you view the Black Friday deals and how you know what times their going on :shrug:

Xx

if you go on amazon.co.uk on the very top right corner theres a banner saying black friday deals week, click on that and it will take you to the page. page shows 3 items at a time but theres an arrow lie this > so scroll through shows you the items and the times they start at :)

Xx

if you go on amazon.co.uk on the very top right corner theres a banner saying black friday deals week, click on that and it will take you to the page. page shows 3 items at a time but theres an arrow lie this > so scroll through shows you the items and the times they start at :)

Got it! Thank you :flower:

Xx

ahhhhhhhh ok ghd's at 8.29 got my clicking finger ready but last year they had the normal set come on later in the week much cheaper but I was washing baby sick out of my hair and missed it...

I've got my eye on those GHD's too lol! I've never owned a pair... and due my 2nd baby in Feb so if I don't get a pair now, I probably never will :rofl: xx

also for first timers- keep checking! they add new deals and change the time on existing ones- the best deals go in seconds so you literally have to watch the seconds go down and be ready to click as soon as the button appears, there were some last year that went so fast you didnt even get a chance to click, if you miss out you can join the waitlist, so if someone who got the deal doesnt check out in time you get offered it but you have a very limited time to accept it so you need to have your laptop at hand!!! good luck everyone hope you all get what you are after :)

i need some duplo preferably box 5507, but im not paying £40 for it, do you think amazon will do duplo in the black Friday sale?

im sure they did duplo last year hun. i will be keeping an eye out.

jen- the mothercare clothes code on the front doesnt work x

are there any codes knocking about for greeting cards sites? i.e funky pigeon or hallmark xx

i need some duplo preferably box 5507, but im not paying £40 for it, do you think amazon will do duplo in the black Friday sale?

amazon were doing the 5507 box for £20 last month so should be around that price hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"