2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone in the UK with an Iphone or Android phone,
download the Vouchercodes.co.uk app from the app store.

Voucher to show instore at Thorntons for a free chocolate Santa lolly or continental viennese bar.
Expires 25th Nov xx

Thanks for the disney code - just got LO a mickey mouse teddy for 5.32 free delivery (signed up to disney rewards) x

I haven't been in this thread for ages, me thinks I have a lot of catching up to do :rofl:

Think I'm gonna get one of the Animator dolls with the Disney code, anyone who's got them, which one is nicest? I can't decide :dohh:

do they d any xmas pjs on the disney site for 2-3 year olds, cant find any xmassy ones!

Those with Disney animator dolls, do you think my lo would be too young? She's just getting into dolls, she's 20 months old. X

24% off at the Disney Store off Toys and Dolls TODAY only - TOYTUESDAY

The large soft toys are £15.20 with this code :thumbup:

Wasn't going to buy anything else but a Little Mermaid animator doll and Mickey Mouse soft toy fell into the basket:dohh:

That's funny the little mermaid just fell into my basket too!... she must be the naughty one of the group :haha:

Mmmmmm I've a feeling I'm gonna accidentally end up with animator dolls in my basket too! Sil has got dd1 a Snow White one but I'm eyeing up
Ariel cause she looooooves her and maybe repunzel for dd2?? Lol this thread is so bad ha ha

I DO NOT NEED TO BUY ANYMORE DISNEY TOYS, I DO NOT NEED TO BUY ANYMORE DISNEY TOYS, I DO NOT NEED TO BUY ANYMORE DISNEY TOYS...

So why the hell am I just having a 'little peek' - someone get me off here hahahahaha

Mmmmmm I've a feeling I'm gonna accidentally end up with animator dolls in my basket too! Sil has got dd1 a Snow White one but I'm eyeing up
Ariel cause she looooooves her and maybe repunzel for dd2?? Lol this thread is so bad ha ha

glad to see you got the dolls house too :thumbup:

I went for the Snow White Animator Doll in the end. Meant to be for DD but seeing as she's not even 8 weeks old yet, I should probably look after it for her :smug:

LO's already got Rapunzel and Ariel but for £11.40 I can't really NOT buy Cinderella!!!

Oops this thread just cost me another £53 at the disney store.... there was me thinking i'd finished my christmas shopping :haha:

:haha: I am still fighting the urge to not use the code but I LOVE the special cinderella animator doll... My DD would love her too especially as she could change her outfit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"