2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:-( why won't it work for me! I tried it on doll house but it won't recognise! Grrrr

Yeh tried capitals and small, on my phone and laptop. X

It works - I just used it on the rosebud bus, all in capitals with no space between 2 words x

Nope nothing, not recognised. Is it a one person only code or something?

Nope not a one person code as it worked for me and for someone else on here.

no its not a one time code, the other option would be to buy the house & other bits to go with it on ELC if you spend over £75 you get 20% off.

You could just order it from mothercare using the code from the first page, thats makes it £40.
Did you write the code in? copy and paste wouldn't work for me x

Very odd!! I put in a random full price item and then the code worked, then took out the unwanted item and its still left the house at £40. Phew, not passing up on this bargain!! Oh did top cash back on it too woo hoo.

glad you got it to work, we got this 2 years ago & it looks so cute in her bedroom. x

Very odd!! I put in a random full price item and then the code worked, then took out the unwanted item and its still left the house at £40. Phew, not passing up on this bargain!! Oh did top cash back on it too woo hoo.

I just tried that.....didnt work for me!!!

It's for next year, so will check it over when it arrives then will be living in the loft for a year lol, then might buy the furniture sets through the year as and when they are ever on offer. I'd be soooo tempted to give it this year but already has a wooden kitchen, table and chairs and masses of other presents so I'll be strong ha ha.

Are you logged in too? Think its temperamental! I put in a gruffalo costume :haha:

Are you logged in too? Think its temperamental! I put in a gruffalo costume :haha:

Tried putting a gruffalo costume in now......:wacko:

Still not working, tried being logged in & also being logged out.....Think ELC is playing with me!! :haha:

Lol my next step was gonna be to ring them lol, I even went through bounty website with the code and that hadnt worked. Stupid thing.

24% off at the Disney Store off Toys and Dolls TODAY only - TOYTUESDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back