2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got Mama and Papas Luna Sugar Spot dolls pram for £20 in the Amazon lightning deal! Result!

I was toying with buying DD1 one but the price put me off. Well chuffed!

not sure if this one's been mentioned

Free delivery
The Book People

PANDP265

might have to use it in a minute

:muaha:

Moonpig has 50% off when you buy five or more christmas cards x

Kind of random but homebargains have good stocking fillers just now.

I got Amelie these little my little pony packets and they have a tiny horse and comb for it and a little bag of dolly mixtures (49p), disney princess packet with a sticker, lolly and popping candy (19p), cadbury chocolate fingers tube (79p), peppa, thomas and hello kitty surprise bags (69p each) and little tins in a bauble shape with a string for putting on trees that you can fill with sweets or whatever for 29p each.

Also got a packet of 5 christmas shape cookie cutters for 99p for us to do our salt dough :)! I got 2 more of the cupcake boxes too as theyre such a bargain at 89p for one that holds 12! theyre really study too as i carried 12 cup cakes on the bus to work and not 1 was squashed.

think i got 1/2 price funkypigeon cards when i bought5 x

Does anyone know if the ELC items that are out of stock will come back into stock?

Ie: Rosebud dolls house furniture? What if you start a collection, will you be able to complete it??

Oh dear just accidentally bought the Belle animator doll, I wasn't going to as I think DD is too young for it this year so it's either for her birthday (October) or next Xmas lol x

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71FwWNBl%2BfL._AA1500_.jpg

N/A in the UK, £13.74

are they wooden boxes or cardboard?

hate cardboard ones i always end up sitting
or standing on them

:rofl:

oh god same :haha: they are cardboard although bigjigs do wooden groceries (can't find them cheaper than £23 at the moment though)

Wooden kitchens and more GHD's on Amazon today! (Special edition GHD's again so probs just drop to what the last set did) :flower: xx

Need some help please my son is 13 and I havent a clue what to get him got him some clothes but just dont know what else to get?

Any ideas appreciated

Need some help please my son is 13 and I havent a clue what to get him got him some clothes but just dont know what else to get?

Any ideas appreciated

my nephews 12 and my sisters got him
-novelty hand toys (big mazes and tricks kinda things)
-find the meerkat book
-man u noveltys
-clothes
-x box game
-monopoly
and then shes stuck too...

The Miranda book ' is it just me' only £4.99 delivered. with the book people code. Got this for my mum :)

Any ideas appreciated

my nephews 12 and my sisters got him
-novelty hand toys (big mazes and tricks kinda things)
-find the meerkat book
-man u noveltys
-clothes
-x box game
-monopoly
and then shes stuck too...

Its so hard at this age as they have everything computer wise at this age. Thank you though hadnt thought about board games for him

Hope its okay to post this here but if anyone needs recommending to very please pm me :) x

Need to find.....If you can please help me? :xmas3:

Wooden food for Asda wooden kitchen

Wooden cars for the ELC wooden garage

Wooden planes for the ELC wooden airport

(thats a whole lota wood!!! :haha:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads