2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.elc.co.uk/Wooden-Garage/123376,default,pd.html?
£20 del with bounty code ANDDDDDDD 20% OF HAPPYLAND AGAIN !! of to check if the bounty code works with it too :)

edit yup go to bounty.com, sign in, go to offers, find the elc one go to the elc website through that and type BOUNTYXMAS to get a extra 20% off!!!

Thanks for that Hun. Been waiting for the dino car and moonbase to be reduced and just got them both for £10.80 :thumbup:

Xx

thats exactly what i was waiting on lol all ordered too :) so tempted by sherwood though...

I can't order anymore now. OH is off work for a week and he's gonna see all my deliveries......... Damn!

Xx
:haha: i hide them before oh comes in from work, i kno hes got next weekend of so need to be careful

That's what I normally do but he's been in for 2 deliveries now, then I got a calling card this morning and I'm waiting for 3 elc deliveries, 1 from amazon and 2 to be delivered to wh smiths :haha:

X

if he sees it i say 'its sams, she rang me and asked me to order it for her' :haha: sisters come in handy for something im only waiting on amazon, disney store, elc and red house books

That's a good idea! I'll use my mum :winkwink:

Xx

yeah :( maybe its only certain ones xx

It expired at 9am Hun

Xx

Aww just saw this, yeah that's a shame. Never mind, just means I'll stick to only buying her the Peppa Pig one, pretty sure a 1 year old doesn't REALLY need 4 annuals... lol! xx

:haha: I ordered 4, 2 each for the older ones but giving 2 to my mum to give them so not too bad. They're still pretty cheap the barbie one is only £2 something and lots for around £3 too

Xx

sure someone was after these
on amazons black friday

A Song of Ice and Fire - A Game of Thrones:
Paperback Box Set
£18.99 free delivery
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...WXJT7T4VC&pf_rd_i=350613011&pf_rd_p=344320267

ends in just over an hour

:thumbup:

they've got some good books on there this year
some brilliant cook book bundles too

:happydance:

Jake and the Neverland pirate ship bath toy, £10 in Sainburys. Not bad for a bath toy!

Save £10 when you spend £40 +
Tesco Direct

TDX-RJMW

doesn't expire for a month

:thumbup:

will upgrade the front page today aswell
was rather ill yesterday but i'm back now

:haha:

BOOK PEOPLE

10% off code WALRUS
ends midnight tomorrow night (23rd)

Is the BOUNTYXMAS code still working? It's saying the promotion code isn't recognised? Thanks x

Is the BOUNTYXMAS code still working? It's saying the promotion code isn't recognised? Thanks x

Did you go through to elc from the bounty site? You'll Prob have to do that for it to work. And it's once only- I had to use my mums elc earlier cause I used the code other day on the doll house.

You need to go through bounty website, here is the link

https://www.bounty.com/bountyoffers/flash-sale-191112-elc

Thank you ladies, I didn't realise, it's now worked :-D thanks again x

Anyone spotted bargains on playmobil? In particular pirate stuff and airport stuff?
:flower:

Boots do have some in their 3 for 2, and also today there is £10 off if you spend £50 on toys/ gifts online which does work with the 3 for 2 but the website keeps crashing aaaaaaaagh! Also there is a £15 off £100 spend code on hot deals. I think Boots do it on purpose when the offers are good lol!

Does anyone know if the online deals work in Boots to order in store?

right i am now opening a quidco account after loosing out on £30 cash back in the last 3 days ;/ anyone wanna reccomend me? x

Talking of which- Has anyone ever used quidco/topcashback with insurance? I did my car insurance through TCB a month ago and had to put a claim in yesterday as my £35 hasn't been credited!! So annoyed!

:( ive spend £93 on dr martins this morning could of got 10% back :'(

wow ty :)!

can you not cancel your order & reorder through quidco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"