2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered wall stickers from zulily a week ago. Not even had a dispatch email yet!

zulily doesn't have the items in their warehouse when you order. from what I gather when the offer finishes they order the amount they need (sold out items are due to only having so many available to them at that price). the items are then delivered to the warehouse and then dispatched to customers

Bodyshop 50% off your order when you buy 4 items
40% off 3 items
30% off 2 items

- SPIRIT

zulily doesn't have the items in their warehouse when you order. from what I gather when the offer finishes they order the amount they need (sold out items are due to only having so many available to them at that price). the items are then delivered to the warehouse and then dispatched to customers

Yup and that's the problem with them really coz if they have problems with the supplier (like they have with what I ordered) your order gets delayed. They also won't let you cancel an order, I tried coz it had taken so long and wasn't even dispatched and they refused to let me cancel instead they credited £8 to my account.

Personally I wouldn't use them again if I need something by a certain date.

Just wanted to say that 'lovehoney' delivery is very very quick and very discreet. I got the 3 stocking fillers for £10 (joke presents for OH) and I'm very pleased... except I really want to open the Nookie Cookies :rofl: xx

Just wanted to say that 'lovehoney' delivery is very very quick and very discreet. I got the 3 stocking fillers for £10 (joke presents for OH) and I'm very pleased... except I really want to open the Nookie Cookies :rofl: xx

mine turned up today to super quick :) even if they did send bondage vouchers instead of the ones i did order :haha:

mine turned up today to super quick :) even if they did send bondage vouchers instead of the ones i did order :haha:

:rofl: maybe trying to get you to order more things ;) xx

:rofl: maybe trying to get you to order more things ;) xx

i dont mind, OH wont even think about bondage so i know i wont be getting any vouchers ;)

New ELC code - 20% off 50 pound spend: GT1L Does work, I've just tried it (trying not to succumb to temptation and get the Rosebud house for next Xmas).

^^works on sale items too, just tried it with the innotab

edit just saw you already posted about it working on sale items durr ignore me

Sainsburys 25% off TU starts tomorrow

Xx

Thank you!!! I told DH there should be one again soon, seems they do it every month or so. LO is needed new long and short sleeved vests. Yippee!!

where is the best place (and cheapest) to buy an ipod classic? with 160gb memory?

Oooooh, thanks for the heads up about TU, I seen some lovely slipper boots in there the other day for my mam that I want to get. Do u know how long the offer is on for?

Oooooh, thanks for the heads up about TU, I seen some lovely slipper boots in there the other day for my mam that I want to get. Do u know how long the offer is on for?

I'm not sure. I would say til about Sunday but don't quote me

Xx

Can anyone find 'Now that's what I call christmas' cheaper than £12? I was gonna get it for my bro but I want it a bit cheaper :haha:

It's usually just a week, I'd get them before the end of the weekend just to be on the safe side.

Can anyone find 'Now that's what I call christmas' cheaper than £12? I was gonna get it for my bro but I want it a bit cheaper :haha:

Is this the one you're after?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Now-Thats-...IQEQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353942117&sr=8-1

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back