2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAnt believe this thread was at the bottom!

Come on ELC get leaking those codes!

Please can someone help me find a cute onesie for my DD (7 yrs old) that isnt too expensive? :) xx

Can u ladies PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE help me.

I'm organising a childrens christmas party at my dads pub. I'm charging £2.50 a ticket and gonna b doing a buffet, party games, a lil gift for them & hopefully gonna get someone to dress up as santa for me lol.

Now I wanna do pass the parcel... Anyone seen any cheap toy or something I can use? The kids will be between 3-10 so needs to be suitable for any age really.

Also what cheap but nice gifts can I get for each of them? Theres mostly boys probs, as everyone seems to have boys up there lol, and only a handful of girls. Selection boxes are gonna b my back up plan lol.

What about a bubble set? Like one with a bubble gun and some different shaped blowers? Everyone loves bubbles lol x

I tried to use the Bounty discount code for ELC but it keeps saying I don't have access right to it?!!! Anyone know why? :-( x

I need a good kids shopping trolley, anyone?

Please can someone help me find a cute onesie for my DD (7 yrs old) that isnt too expensive? :) xx

I'm looking for the same age too. I didn't see any I liked in primark. But gonna try asda and sainsburys as they have 25% off TU ATM

I need a good kids shopping trolley, anyone?

melissa and doug do a gorgeous metal one

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_s...s=shopping+trolley&sprefix=shopping+,toys,188

the plastic ones are shite

:haha:

Hi ladies,

Can anyone help me? I want to get Theon a baby walker for Christmas (the type you sit baby in and they can use their legs to roam around). I don't want to spend more than £30 and I want one that has things to play with on the tray. Any one know of any deals or could recommend one their child has?

Hi ladies,

Can anyone help me? I want to get Theon a baby walker for Christmas (the type you sit baby in and they can use their legs to roam around). I don't want to spend more than £30 and I want one that has things to play with on the tray. Any one know of any deals or could recommend one their child has?

mothercare have a few reduced atm

their 20% off code - RNLH
works on them too
so you can get this for example for £20

https://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-Stripe-Walker/454922,default,pd.html

there's a few more around the £30-35 mark
after discount too

:flower:

Long shot but has anyone seen a green chroma key suit on offer anywhere? (It's like a green screen you wear for making films)

Hi ladies,

mothercare have a few reduced atm

their 20% off code - RNLH
works on them too
so you can get this for example for £20

https://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-Stripe-Walker/454922,default,pd.html

there's a few more around the £30-35 mark
after discount too

:flower:

Ah brilliant, thanks hun, i'll have a nosey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"