2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ps

If anyone see's that soap & glory bring out a Xmas gift set like last year (£60 down to £25) please inbox me as it'll email me! As soon as they're online they're out of stock virtually! So I need to get one :) still using one or two bits from last year, as my treat stuff!

Me too please.
:flower:

I think it will be the 21st as the soap and glory offer of the week is normally the last one before Xmas x

just looked and it was 16th dec last year

Not really christmasy, unless your buying shoes...
Clarks are there big sale starting Monday x

LO feet alway grow will check it out thx

After some red or white footed trousers in newborn and 18-24 months can anyone find any? I'm having a nightmare trying to find them!

After some red or white footed trousers in newborn and 18-24 months can anyone find any? I'm having a nightmare trying to find them!

https://direct.asda.com/george/baby-pyjamas/silent-night-baby-pyjamas/G003939050,default,pd.html

Eurgh I should never be left at home with sleeping children since 7 and the bank card... Spent all night browsing for stuff to buy for the sake of it.

Just bought Maci a Fisher Price Crocodile Keys xylophone ( to be fair I have been hunting for ages for it) and now off for another browse at ELC. Just because. Had an elc order arrive this morning too!

Eurgh I should never be left at home with sleeping children since 7 and the bank card... Spent all night browsing for stuff to buy for the sake of it.

Just bought Maci a Fisher Price Crocodile Keys xylophone ( to be fair I have been hunting for ages for it) and now off for another browse at ELC. Just because. Had an elc order arrive this morning too!

:haha:

Any ideas for stocking fillers for a ten month old? Feel terrible as have everything for Summer not a single thing for Maci.

LOL! GO hunting for me. although im sat looking at my list and it'#s not sinking in!

Does anyone know where to get reasonably cheap 'daddy' socks? I havent seen any anywhere and want some for oh :-s

Any ideas for stocking fillers for a ten month old? Feel terrible as have everything for Summer not a single thing for Maci.

Dont feel too awful as at ten months shes not going to feel jealous of her sister. How about things she'll actually use (as i'm guessing you have loads of toys for her from dd1) just wrapped up like next stage sippy cups, cutlery, socks, vests etc. There were also lots of stocking fillers from ebay (china) for next to nothing which would be good but cant find the post.

:haha:

If it makes you feel better, I bought the croc keys xylophone for my 2 Girls & they both enjoy playing with it :winkwink:

Where did you all get the croc keys? I'm after one but only seen it on tesco so far.

Tesco have little musical instruments for less than £1 each - maracas, tambourines etc which my LO loves. And Homebase have lovely wooden ones in their 3 for £5 stocking fillers offer (includes little wooden toys etc too). They're only small so perfect for little hands, and being wooden they will last a long time.

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_060011671505_-1

I just brought these Pilgrim earrings for my mum as a stocking filler! Bargain!

£23 down to £6.21 with code HM73 and free delivery :thumbup:

Thanks so much! Got these and another pair for MIL and SIL. Looks fab and cost me £12 delivered! :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"