2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have any cheap deals on thomas bits? my LO has suddenly become very keen on him!

Does anybody happen to have a code for a 99p photo calendar that they aren't using? The leaflets come to me all the time in magazines etc but I can't find any atm. Think they are vistaprint codes! Would be so grateful!

Does anybody happen to have a code for a 99p photo calendar that they aren't using? The leaflets come to me all the time in magazines etc but I can't find any atm. Think they are vistaprint codes! Would be so grateful!

I don't think you need a code Hun. They advertise the calendars in TV so it should just be on the web page

Xx

Does this link work?

https://www.vistaprint.co.uk/wall-c...2/1/2012+3:31:32+PM&GPS=2651519495&GNF=1&rd=1

But if a tip I signed up for an account a f created my calendar and clicked save for later. Within a couple if days they emailed me saying cake sees were now free and I only paid postage. Xx

Best price for a baby walker any recommendations? The type you push along not sit in? :)))

Does this link work?

https://www.vistaprint.co.uk/wall-c...2/1/2012+3:31:32+PM&GPS=2651519495&GNF=1&rd=1

But if a tip I signed up for an account a f created my calendar and clicked save for later. Within a couple if days they emailed me saying cake sees were now free and I only paid postage. Xx

Just came back on to say I'd got it through the site, cost me £6 postage but that was it. Hope it comes as lovely as it looks of screen !

Does this link work?

Just came back on to say I'd got it through the site, cost me £6 postage but that was it. Hope it comes as lovely as it looks of screen !

I got mine though the other day! I was really impressed! :thumbup:

I was impressed with mine too!

Especially after OH said they're free for a reason and have advertising all over them. Not at all

Xx

Theres a winnie pooh baby walker on boots offers for 16.99... Plus you get advantage points

to the lady after thomas stuff elc have got a thomas beginners train set reduced from £30 down to about £13 useing code santa25

Not very festive but I was in Sainsburys today & they had 6 x 56pack wipes for just £3.24!!!

I actually went in as a friend told me that they had the Huggies wipes at 9 packs £3.75! So if you find them even better!!!

Still, what we save on essentials we can put towards other goodies (so kinda festive!!) ;)

toysrus on fb have an advent calendar, u get offers everyday ,2days is

SAVE 10% ON FASHION DOLLS & ACCESSORIES!

Use code: 9908080139997 at checkout

:xmas4:

Looking for magnetic letters, but I'm quite choosy and hoping some of you can point me in right direction... I want ones that are magnetic all over the back (like the melissa&doug ones if anyone has them) rather than just a small magnet stuck on the back. Also, I want ones that have more than one of each letter, like lots of e/t/s and one one q that sort of thing.... Also if possible plain colours not patterned.

I know, I'm very picky! I have melissa&doug and they are fine except you only get one of each so can't even do my wee boy's name with one set cos he has 2 'b' in it.

I'd be very grateful if anyone can help. :thumbup::happydance:

anyone know where I can get George Pigs Mr Dinosaur plush from? I saw one in a claw machine the other day and vowed to hunt one down - and the TY one is pricey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"