2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how it worked out, but Clintons have some kind of offer on Yankee Candles.

I bought two samplers, priced at £1.80 each, I got both for £2.47!
xx

I read somewhere that they didn't honour it and added it back onto their account :S

I can't find the BLu Ray cheaper anyway so wouldnt matter but would be nice if they did!
Or if you get recommended, do you get money off?

Im not sure what date my order was but it was around 3 weeks ago and Ive heard nothing since about the fact that I used a code, I got £25 off with it
:flower:

20% off everything and Free Delivery
Past Times

MEGA20

exp midnight 4th

20% off everything and Free Delivery
Past Times

MEGA20

exp midnight 4th

Was just going to post this :D They have two lovely tea sets :D Shame I don't know any little girls :D https://www.pasttimes.com/gift_finder/by_recipient/gifts_for_children/traditional_tin_tea_set-834676.htm

https://www.pasttimes.com/gift_finder/by_recipient/gifts_for_children/traditional_tin_tea_set-834676.htm

Can anyone find me the cheapest Dr Who sonic screwdriver universal remote peaaaase?

Don't suppose anyone has seen a furby cheaper that £59.99?? I didn't have the money to get one when they were going a bit cheaper and now I'm not sure they will bring the price down again before Xmas :dohh:xx

Don't suppose anyone has seen a furby cheaper that £59.99?? I didn't have the money to get one when they were going a bit cheaper and now I'm not sure they will bring the price down again before Xmas :dohh:xx

I very much doubt you will get one cheaper than that - and a lot of places have sold out so you might have to do what a lot of others have done and get one from ebay. xx

Ladies, where can I get a lightning mcqueen diecast? Seen they had some in the entertainer but onlyhad mater and finn mcmissile.

Ladies, where can I get a lightning mcqueen diecast? Seen they had some in the entertainer but onlyhad mater and finn mcmissile.

asda or tesco or toys r us tend to have them in even home bargains

We got ours from Morrisons have also seen them in The Works aswell have seen them randomly in a few places.

We got ours from Morrisons have also seen them in The Works aswell have seen them randomly in a few places.

I got my son 3 or 4 from asda there on displays around aisles not in the toy part

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=0WBPMTYKTR5W6Y5PZ0D3

Open Season 2 Blue ray
Amazon £2.49 :happydance:

Just seen in hot deals. Terry's choc orange £2.75 buy 1 get 2 free as of tomorrow at Tesco's

Anybody know where I can find a pair of Ugg slippers cheap as possible? Was going to order them a while ago but I forgot >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"