2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Argos have their voucher thingy on again

50% off cards at funky pigeon using FUNKYASP. You can only buy 2 cards at a time as after that other discounts from them automatically apply but for me buying 4 cards the code was the best deal. Yey, 4 personalised cards for £6... Not bad!

Does anyone have the link to the website where you can check stock

25% off everything* online and in store at Republic.

*excludes police, sale items, outlet stores, student discount, 'now' promotions and gift cards.

Discount automatically taken at checkout.

Ladies, where can I get a lightning mcqueen diecast? Seen they had some in the entertainer but onlyhad mater and finn mcmissile.
Also disney store and toys r us.

Toys r us have special Christmas editions in too if you'd be interested in that... we got a doc with a santa hat and can't remember what other Christmassy one. Think they were £7 and if you needed a few thigs there was an offer on spend £25 and get a free limited edition car. (This was in store on Thursday, not sure when it ends.)

Cheapest place I can get Playmobile Jet Plane ? :flower:

x

Not sure what exact one you're after as I've seen a few but there was one that was £39.99 in boots/ argos and was £30 in my local independent toy shop, so if you've somewhere like that it may be worth a look.

Also if you're not dead set on a real playmobil one toys r us have a very good copy for £15- it is a smoby superplay one. I have it and have taken it out of box to compare quality and am very impressed with it. It has a few more bits and pieces with it than you'd get with playmobil too. (A lot of this range was in store only, or at least I couldn't find it online. Can't remember if the plane was one of the ones you could get online or not.)

Fisher Price Disney Princess Palace £32.00 @ Tesco

https://www.tesco.com/direct/fisher...ple-disney-princess-songs-palace/564-9435.prd

Groupon have got a huge floor standing dolls house for £59.99. RRP.is £149.99. Perfect for barbies, comes with some furniture too

https://www.groupon.co.uk/lp/X2M/index.php?dealid=14053722&nlp=&CID=UK_CRM_1_0_0_340&a=1664

Voucher codes including 25% off Warehouse, 15% off ASOS, 20% off Buyagift, 20% off The White Company plus free delivery, 20% off Joules, 15% off fashion and home orders at Debenhams plus free delivery, 25% off toy orders and free delivery at Early Learning Centre, 50% off The Body Shop, 14% off UK orders over £28 at Interflora and 20% off Thorntons. Loads more too!

Has anyone seen Jamies 15 minute meals cheaper than 9.99 at the book people.

Any codes for Mothercare that can be used on clothing? :flower:

If anyone is looking for converse cheap... Republic sell them and at the minute have 25% off... Just got my sis the high tops for £33.75 :thumbup: nearly brought them on Monday for £45 aswel!!! X

cheapest place for Jenga? Or is the cheapy stuff as good? DOn't want mismatched size blocks haha!

We've had cheap Jenga Sam, and it is fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"