• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the Touche Éclat any good? always wanted to try it but didn't wanna fork out £25!

This might already have been said but I got the Disney choo choo in tesco today for £20 :flower:

I'm not buying anything until the last minute next year - so sick of everything I've bought on sale going even cheaper a few weeks later. It's like I'm being punished for being organised! I have that noahs ark sat in my spare room after paying £28 for it weeks ago, and it's now half price! Pretty much everything I've bought is now cheaper and it's too late to take them back :cry:

I'm not buying anything until the last minute next year - so sick of everything I've bought on sale going even cheaper a few weeks later. It's like I'm being punished for being organised! I have that noahs ark sat in my spare room after paying £28 for it weeks ago, and it's now half price! Pretty much everything I've bought is now cheaper and it's too late to take them back :cry:

I bought the elc rosebud cottage for £60 in October, then saw with codes etc that I could get it for £40 so I took in back into store hoping for an exchange or store vouchers etc. I was told anything bought in oct, nov and dec are all able to be refunded until end of jan so got all my cash back!! Obviously each store is different but it's well worth trying x

Its blinking annoying isnt it

Ive got 2 scuttlebugs now, as the 2nd one was such a good price, I aimed to take the first one back, but had left it too long!!
:dohh:

is the Touche Éclat any good? always wanted to try it but didn't wanna fork out £25!

i'm going to buy one of these tomorrow
apparently just as good but ALOT cheaper

:haha:

https://www.boots.com/en/LOreal-Paris-True-Match-Touche-Magique-Concealer_984446/

quite a few reviews on there too

:thumbup:

in superdrugs 3 for 2 aswell

:winkwink:

ignore the first one

haven't edited it
it was saved a while ago

:haha:

coupon underneath says jan 2012
not sure if it's a typo as it was released
in november ...

:shrug: :wacko:

could try this one
if voucher doesn't work

£5 off £30

expires midnight tonight

or this one

£5 off £30

doesn't expire for a few weeks

:flower:

Morrisons had a good deal on 4 pack of j20 or britvic, 10 cans of Pepsi or fanta (could have been tango) and the big multipacks of McCoys or hula hoops

They were all £4 each or £3 for £5!

Any new ASOS codes come up let me know, converse are reduced to £32 and the code took them to £25, but now the 2 codes i found won't work :(((((((((((((((((

I got some red converse on office for 25 the other day, and some vans for my girl for 13.99 which r full price in store

https://www.tjhughes.co.uk/fcp/product/brands-for-less/Disney/Toy-Story-Alien-Camera/9105
toy story alien digitel camera £4.99+pp

Any new ASOS codes come up let me know, converse are reduced to £32 and the code took them to £25, but now the 2 codes i found won't work :(((((((((((((((((

Apology20 ---- just tried it and it works on converse :) just got me pink high tops for £23.20 !!! Xx

Do you know when this ends? :flower:

Morrisons had a good deal on 4 pack of j20 or britvic, 10 cans of Pepsi or fanta (could have been tango) and the big multipacks of McCoys or hula hoops

They were all £4 each or £3 for £5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"